Organization of Judgment (Neat Organization)

Yusei Fudou

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. You're in. Ahh, and OldMaster, can ya please make them the Member Cards until I start making them again? =P

EVERYTHING IS EDITED AFTER THE LINE

----------------------------------------------------

"Quoting Serrenox"

No probs, Serrenox. ^^ There's some BEWD gifs you can tell OldMaster to put them instead.. the anime gifs with transparent background, there's some white things around it but it's easy to remove.

"Quoting Instinctmeister"

I put Chef Kirby in the member card from the start.. don't you worry. About the member list I'm lazy to update it

Hey, umm, don't just register for Member Cards or just cuz you like it then go away? Ehmm, okay? Srsly guys. There's many of you doin' that ya know. This is an ORGANIZATION. You gotta post to higher up dat rank. XD

I love this place. Here are my answers:

*A deck with a lot of traps, like trap hole, sakuretsu armor, and much more to stop opponent's movements. Also a Skill drain deck with Majestic mechs, fusiler dragon the dual mode beast, dark elf, giant orc, and things like that.

*SpellStriker1409

I'm currently making a set.

Here are a few cards.

zjz2c9.jpg

Effect: You may activate this card only when "Sworcana Force Chaos", "Sworcana Force Wind", and "Sworcana Force Fire" are on the field. Destroy all monsters on the field who are not equiped with an equip Spell card. Every Warrior Type monster equiped with "Sworcana Force Chaos", "Sworcana Force Wind", or "Sworcana Force Fire" gain 1000 ATK and 1000 DEF. During your Standby Phase, if you halve your Life Points, any monster equiped with "Sworcana Force Chaos", "Sworcana Force Wind", or "Sworcana Force Fire" may attack twice during the same turn.

A new card:

10oo5ck.jpg

Another new card:

xmsxeq.jpg

Archived