1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this card overpowered?

• completly overpowered
    • alittle overpowered
    • A pretty well balenced card
    • a bit underpowered
    • Way underpowered

32710.jpg

Card effect:This cards effect changes depending how many cards are on your side of the field. (not including this card)

-1 card-This card can attack once

-2 cards- This card can attack once and destroy one card on the field during your main phase 2

-3 cards or more- This card can attack twice and destroy 2 cards on the field

If this card is targeted by the effect of a spell, trap, or monster effect destroy this card.

I made the pic on a paint program by inversing the colors and cutting pics of other cards out and putting them on the inversed color necro gradna.

monsters pics I used to make this card

x1 armory arm ( I wanted to use 2 but I couldn't)

x1 necro gradna (duh)

x1 random sword pic found on the internet (I made this card a long time ago and didn't fell like posting it put now that I post it I don't know where the sword pic came from)

its overpowered but il at least try and fix the ocg.

This card cannot engage in battle during your Battle Phase except by one of its own card effects. This cards effect changes depending how many cards are on your field. (excluding this card).

-1 Card: This card may engage in battle during your Battle Phase.

-2 Cards: This card may engage in battle during your Battle Phase and destroy one card on your opponents field after each of your Battle Phases.

-3 Cards: This card may engage in battle during your Battle Phase and attack twice and destroy two cards on your opponents field after each of your Battle Phases.

its overpowered but il at least try and fix the ocg.

This card cannot engage in battle during your Battle Phase except by one of its own card effects. This cards effect changes depending how many cards are on your field. (excluding this card).

-1 Card: This card may engage in battle during your Battle Phase.

-2 Cards: This card may engage in battle during your Battle Phase and destroy one card on your opponents field after each of your Battle Phases.

-3 Cards: This card may engage in battle during your Battle Phase and attack twice and destroy two cards on your opponents field after each of your Battle Phases.

I only have one problem with that the cards he destroys by his effect can be anywhere on the field so if your not carefull he will destroy himself other than that thank you I will fix it soon

I have a problem with art in the realistic section, images that are edits of originals or inverts/ recolours - are a bad choice.

Next time, either try a professional edit or another image.

Also an OCG fix and effect balance would help improve this card.

Archived