:: The Gemini and The Union ::

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]GeminiStarsignTwinsCard.jpgSpiralMachineDragonCard.jpg

Image From Photobucket

Gemini, Starsign Twins

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

When this card is successfully Gemini Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Spiral Machine Dragon" from your hand or Deck. While you control another Spellcaster-Type monster, this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If you activate this effect, end your Battle Phase.

Image From Hentai Site

Spiral Machine Dragon

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Gemini, Starsign Twins" you can destroy this card to negate the destruction of a "Gemini, Starsign Twins" you control. A monster destroyed by a monster equipped with this card is removed from play automatically by this card's effect. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)[/align]

If you want the honest truth, I dont know, i dont like reading.

I haz spotted OCG error :shock:

Monster = monster

your side of the field = you control

wait, by correcting these, arent i giving you a better chance of winning D:

You found this card's image from a hentai Site @_@ don't want to ask.

Once per turn' date=' if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on [b']your side of the field[/b] as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Gemini, Starsign Twins" you can destroy this card to negate the destruction of a "Gemini, Starsign Twins" you control. A monster destroyed by a monster equipped with this card is removed from play automatically by this card's effect. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

Bold is either wrong or I am confused about.

Meh, I just took a random Union monster off the Wikia and copypasta'd. Also that destruction thing has always been difficult for me to word. It basically means...if you summon the Union with the Gemini's effect, it gains the ability to self-detonate if something would destroy Gemini, so...

*Gemini Summons Spiral*

*Gemini Gets Attacked By BEWD*

*Spiral Destroys Itself*

*BEWD Doesn't Destroy Gemini*

I suppose it really should just negate the attack but...meh.

Archived