Attack Set

burnpsy

[align=center][spoiler=Reverberate - Shooting Sonic]Reverberate-ShootingSonic.jpg?t=1241039981

This card can only be activated when there is a face-up "Stardust Dragon" on your side of the field and your opponent negates a card effect. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field except Level 8 Dragon-type Synchro monsters. This card's effect cannot be negated by the effect of "Stardust Dragon".

[spoiler=Skydive Scorcher]SkydiveScorcher.jpg?t=1241040000

This card can only be activated when a face-up "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" on your side of the field destroys a monster as a result of battle. The effect of "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" is not applied. Your opponent loses life points equal to the destroyed monster's DEF.

[spoiler=Strident Blast]StridentBlast.jpg?t=1241040013

This card can only be activated when a face-up "Cyber Dragon" is Special Summoned to your side of the field. Destroy all cards on your side of the field and pay 3/4 of your life points. You may then Special Summon all Fusion monsters with "Cyber Dragon" listed as a Fusion material monster from your Extra Deck (this special summon counts as a Fusion Summon). Your opponent may not chain to your attacks. Only one monster on your side of the field may attack per turn' date=' if it has 4000 ATK points or more, you may change that attack to a direct attack. If you do, you must pay life points equal to half of that monster's attack points. This card is destroyed on your 4th standby phase after this card's activation. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters that were Special Summoned by this card's effect and Special summon one "Cyber Dragon" from your graveyard.[/quote']

[/align]

Images are all obviously from the anime.

Current Set List:

ATTK-EN001: Attack, Now!

ATTK-EN002: Reverberate - Shooting Sonic

ATTK-EN002: Skydive Scorcher

ATTK-EN003: Strident Blast

ATTK-EN004: Cosmic Flux Blast (UFOroid Fighter)

ATTK-EN005: Black Hurricaine (Blackwing Armor Master)

ATTK-EN006: Sharp Shooting (Flying Fortress SKY FIRE)

ATTK-EN007: Mechanized Melee (Ancient Gear Golem)

ATTK-EN008: Shooting Buster Sonic (Savior Star Dragon)

ATTK-EN009: Black Rose Gale (Black Rose Dragon)

ATTK-EN010: Thunder Force Strike (Summoned Skull)

ATTK-EN011: Hell Howling (Infernity Beast)

ATTK-EN012: Perfect Storm (Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon)

ATTK-EN013: Accel Slash (Turbo Warrior)

ATTK-EN014: Goyo Larait (Goyo Guardian)

ATTK-EN015: Absolute Power Force (Red Dragon Archfiend)

ATTK-EN016: Dynamite Knuckle (Nitro Warrior)

ATTK-EN017: Double Assault (Twin Sword Marauder)

ATTK-EN018: Bone Splash (Mad Archfiend)

ATTK-EN019: Scrap Fist (Junk Warrior)

ATTK-EN020: Raging Hellfire - Exxod Flame (Exodia the Fobidden One)

the image ... erm well if u need some images let me know what you want and i can do some in photoshop and i think ppl are just being stuck up and not commenting.

... Well' date=' that would be nice.

Can't see image. I'm eager to see one of yours, burnpsy.

Can I do the naming? :P

Naming of what? There are several things that can be referring to.

...and personally, I just think the card I made is a bit broken, but unusable outside of /Assault Mode decks. The rest won't be like that.

Can't see image. I'm eager to see one of yours' date=' burnpsy.

[/quote']

ye the image seems to have gone

Odd. I still see it.

Do either of you have any ideas for which monsters to use for the cards? I'm going to make more balanced ones and post them as a set. I can only think of a few.

Can't see image. I'm eager to see one of yours' date=' burnpsy.

[/quote']

Naming of what? There are several things that can be referring to.

...and personally, I just think the card I made is a bit broken, but unusable outside of /Assault Mode decks. The rest won't be like that.

Naming of attacks. I love that.

Judgement Dragon, Dark Horus/Horus Set, REDRUM...

Do either of you have any ideas for which monsters to use for the cards? I'm going to make more balanced ones and post them as a set. I can only think of a few.

How about Blackwing Armor Master's attack, "Black Hurricaine"?

Or one of Flying Fortress SKY FIRE's attacks, such as "Sharp Shooting"?

also: Ancent Gear Golem's "Mechanized Melee", Black Rose Dragon's "Black Rose Gale", Summoned Skull's "Thunder Force Strike", Infernity Beast's "Hell Howling", Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon's "Perfect Storm", Junk Warrior's "Scrap Fist", Nitro Warrior's "Dynamite Knuckle", Turbo Warrior's "Accel Slash", Goyo Guardian's "Goyo Larait", Twin Sword Marauder's "Double Assault", Mad Archfiend's "Bone Splash"....That's all I have so far. Hope that helps:)

I like them, but I can't see the images at all. Also, with Skydive scorcher, In most cases the ATK would be higher than the DEF. Maybe give F-Wingman a power boost or an effect that can switch a monster to attack mode.

Also, when you do Black Hurricaine, PM me if you need help on that one (being a Blackwing duelist) :).

I might change it. I dunno.

I'm surprised nobody cried "lolbroken" @ Strident Blast

As for the case o the disappearing images, they work fine for me, what does it look like over on your end? I don't know where to upload them so they always appear. :P

I already have an idea for Black Hurricane. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived