Vanquish Knight

tommers2008

Haven't posted a card here in a while so here is my newest card..!!

Please tell me what you think, rate/fix e.t.c

[align=center]88810y.jpg

Effect - When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the the Level of the destroyed card x100, Spell & Trap Cards are treated as Level 1. Once per turn, you can discard your entire hand to have this card gain ATK equal to the amount of cards discarded x100 until the End Phase. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon it. [/align]

It's an okay card: more easily used Lightsworn Angel with burn, plus an upgrade and a never ending revival effect. No real downside if you don't mind losing hand advantage and life points. ;)

It could be better..

7/10

-Kale.

How can you have a OTK with a monster of 2500 attack (could be possibly more but nothing too strong)

Half life points is reasonable for it, not op'd for me...

It means you can destroy spell or traps when it is normal summoned and they are counted as a level 1 card so = 100 damage

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' destroy 1 card on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the the Level of the destroyed card x100[/b'], Spell & Trap Cards are treated as Level 1.

>_> this is confusing, Okay so when the card is first summoned, you can destroy 1 card on the field so spell and trap cards are treat as level 1s and your opponent loses 100 life points >_> I find that unnecessary. The spell or trap card might be more useful then doing damage. Well it is your card, I don't find it useful, but w/e

Eh, you still don't get it..

Have 3 of this monsters, heck, even 1 would be enough that it is limited..and its free 2500 for OTK...

You would obviously combine other cards, maybe Lightsworns, Demise , or any other OTK theme..

In those deck its already easy to do OTK , so with this card, those deck would be 2 times more competitive and probably everyone would run them ;)

Its easy to get him in Graveyard, and then even easier to abuse it..

And btw, when did u added that Standby Phase condition? I remember you could use its effect before any time..

And then Cannon Soldier says GG

What that is the worst logic ever...

If thats the case oh i can do a OTK with vorse raider, oh it requires other cards as well...

That's not a good logic to go on neo....

And when did i add Standby Phase, when i made the card, look my post isn't edited you just didn't read correctly...

You still don't get it... You can't Special Summon Vorse Raider from your Graveyard by its own effect..

Anyway, if you want we can duel, so i will use one of TCG OTK decks combined with this card, so you will see its power...

Usually in good OTK decks, you can make always around 6000 damage, but its harder to do over 8000... So, your card would enable it because i only need to dump him in gy and thats it..free 2500...

I do get it, but your logic for saying that is dumb...

There are so many cards around that have this possibility..

And i no what this card could do, i don't need to duel to see i did make it sure..

But your logic isn't a very good 1 because the amount of possibility's that could provide OTK are endless....

Yes i don't usually make cards with such op'd effect...( But hey it seems to be the style these days lol)

I was looking to see what some people's reaction would be..

But some of the answers i got weren't great..

I won't say any names but i think you will no who i mean..

Archived