My 2 Moths

tommers2008

Here are 2 moths i just made...

[align=center]88810c.jpg

Effect - If this card is the only Insect-Type monster in your hand you can Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove an Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to negate the attack. Once per turn, add 1 Florescent Dust Counter to this card (max 5). You can Tribute this card with 5 Florescent Dust Counters on it, to Special Summon 1 "Trojan Moth" from your hand or Deck.

88810cwc.jpg

Effect - Once per turn, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for every other Insect-Type monster on the field. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Moth Token" (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy 1 card your opponent controls for every face-up Insect-Type monster you control.[/align]

I like the first one for it's starting effect; it means it is splashable in an assortment of decks - first on my mind is Monarchs. If you add three of those, since it's most likely the only Insect in your hand now, it gets to be Special Summoned for a tribute for Caius. ;)

Both work together, and this made me happy. :D

8/10 - something seemed missing from them. Not sure what

-Kale.

The 1st cards appealing artwork made me stay, and read. I thought the same as what Kale has said, but I didnt think you should have restricted what monster the 1st card could Special Summon...

However Trojan Moth has a nice effect to it so I guess it doesnt matter. Wouldnt mind seeing some more Moths.

7.5/10

Hmm... Pics and effects are awesome, but if you intend to Special Summon Florescent Sprinkle Moth you'll have to reveal your hand to your opponent... (which only makes it more balanced.)

Honestly, I do feel like something is missing - as already said, but this is the closest I've seen to a 10 so far. 9/10 to ya.

Fine work, really.

Archived