Poke'mon Roleplay

daxinator

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO! BICHU!

(POTION)

BICHU - USE SWEET KISS! 15/15

S.CHINCHOU - IS CONFUSED.! hURT HIMSELF IN CONFUSION. (11/17)

BICHU - BOLT TACKLE! (ITS NOT VERY EFFECTIVE) (15/15)

S.CHINCHOU - SHADOW SHOCK (9/17)

BICHU! USE SONIC BOOM! (9/15)

cHIMCHOU - FLINCHED! (2/17)

POKEBALL! GO! BLOOP BLOOP , BLOOP BLOOP , BLOOP BLOOP , DING!

ACNERDZ HAS CAUGHT SHADOW CHIMCHOU!

Pokemon Sprite:

Name: (SHADOW) CHIMCHOU

Pokedex #: ??? UNKNOWN ???

Type: GHOST/ELECTRIC/WATER

Species: ELECTRIC NIGHTLIGHT

Height: 1FOOT 7INCH

Weight: 26.4 LB

Ability: LEVITATE

Weaknesses: ROCK, FLYING, STEEL, POISON

Resistances: FIRE, PHYSCIC, GHOST, GRASS, WATER, BUG

Immunities: NORMAL, FIGHTING, GROUND

Level Moves: LVL (2) SHADOW SHOCK (7) WATER GUN (13) SHOCKWAVE (19) CHARGE + DISCHARGE (26) HYPNOSIS (31) PHYSCIC (38) SHADOWBALL (49) HYDROPUMP (55) PROTECT (64) EARTHQUAKE (79) TRI-BEAM (90) DREAM EATER + LIGHTNINGS SONG (100) FISSURE

TM/HM Moves: ALL - GHOST, ELECTRIC, WATER, ICE, TMS - ALL HMS BUT....-BUT ROCKSMASH, CUT, AND FLY.

Evolution Line: SHADOW CHIMCHOU, -LVL+29- SHADOW LANTURN -LVL+53- SHADOW BUNKEN (bunkenzm6.png

)

wait minute acnerdz i PM you if you have found a pokemon so yeah and you haven't found it and your not in twin-shell city yet ok i'll PM you if you did find ok just wait till i'm online

Acnerdz gets out his Habitat Analyzer(HA)and types beach a little map with a arrow comes out and it shows him how to get to Case Town it also says that theres a Wild Shadow Chinchou blocking it.(shows pokemon's picture)chinchouxw5.png

and he closes it and puts it away.And goes back to the lab and enters "Hey Acnerdz how's your Bichu doing"(waiting for response)"Here's 3 rare candies but remember use then wisley and here's a Water/Thunder Stone also"waterthunderstonenl3.jpg

(waiting for response)

ooc: i made a mistake you don't haven't in your party yet i'm shadow chinchou

"Well my charmander is doing great since our last battle"

Prof.Ivan's Habitat Analyzer rings and answers it. "Acnerdz there's been a robbery""Officer Jenny says they stole a potion and 3 poke'balls""she says if you catch the crook she'll give a reward." "she also says that he's harassing one of my assintants and he's in the entrance of Case Forest"

Archived