Some New Cards...

cornom

here are some that I don't really know about them tell me what yall think...

109686.jpg

109686.jpg

Evil Hero Neos + Evil-Spacian Dark Panther + Evil-Spacian Glow Moss

This card can only be special summoned by the effect of Dark Fusion, or Dark Calling. During the End Phase, destroy this card and special summon the monsters use for Fusion Summon from the your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard once per turn, you can send two DARK monsters to, destroy up to 3 different cards on your opponent's side of the field.

109686.jpg

109686.jpg

109686.jpg

This card can only be special summoned by the effect of Dark Fusion, or Dark Calling. During the End Phase, destroy this card and special summon the monsters use for Fusion Summon from the your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard once per turn, you can send two DARK monsters to, destroy up to 3 different cards on your opponent's side of the field.

109686.jpg

109686.jpg

109686.jpg

109686.jpg

Archived