Dark Lands Rise 1 new trap card added PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

:ABC:

do you like this card?  

1. 1. do you like this card?

• it is great
    • fine
    • redo it

173430.jpg

[spoiler=lore]During your opponent's Battle Phase if this monster is attacked, stop the attack, and send this monster out of play, on the 2nd turn after this card is sent out of play add it to your hand and draw 1 card, if that card is a level 3 or lower monster with Dark Lord's in it's name Special Summon it to the Field.

173430g.jpg173430c.jpg173430.jpg173430e.jpg

173430.jpg

[spoiler=lore]During your opponent's Battle Phase if this monster is attacked, stop the attack, and send this monster out of play, on the 2nd turn after this card is sent out of play add it to your hand and draw 1 card, if that card is a level 3 or lower monster with Dark Lord's in it's name Special Summon it to the Field.

173430.jpg

My Review

►Name: I think it should be reordered, so it was like this - D.D. Walker of Dark Lord. It sounds more epic.

►OCG: When this monster is attacked, remove from play this monster on the field to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. On the 2nd turn after this effect is activated, add this card to your hand and draw 1 card. If the card you drew is a level 3 or lower "Dark Lord" Monster, you can Special Summon it.

►Idea: interesting, i kinda like it. ;)

Overall: 7/10. keep it up. :D

~Kale.

My Review

►Name: I think it should be reordered, so it was like this - D.D. Walker of Dark Lord. It sounds more epic.

►OCG: When this monster is attacked, remove from play this monster on the field to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. On the 2nd turn after this effect is activated, add this card to your hand and draw 1 card. If the card you drew is a level 3 or lower "Dark Lord" Monster, you can Special Summon it.

►Idea: interesting, i kinda like it. ;)

Overall: 7/10. keep it up. :D

~Kale.

Archived