The Gun-Slingers, The wild west is invading YCM! (Set 9/40)

Enma Ai

[align=center]Here is my first set in a long time, If you have any OCG tips then please tell me.

[spoiler=Monsters]

123299.jpg

123299.jpg

[spoiler=Lore (Gun-Slinger Princess)]

This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. This cards effect can not be used if you control "Wild Revolver" on your field. When this card is destroyed by battle then you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase.

123299.jpg

[spoiler=Lore (Wild West Gun-Slinger)]

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Wild Revolver". Once per turn if your opponent only controls 1 monster on their field then you can roll a die, if the result is 4, 5 or 6 then you can destroy your opponents monster and your opponent looses Life Points equal to halve of the destroyed monsters ATK. If the result is 1, 2 or 3 then you take damage equal to halve of the ATK of this card.

123299.jpg

123299l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore (Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 5)]

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 3". When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can Special Summon 1 "Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 8" from your hand. When this card attacks a WIND or FIRE monster then this card gains 1500 ATK during the Battle Phase. If you use this effect then during your opponents turn, this cards ATK is reduced to 0.

123299.jpg

[spoiler=Lore (Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 8 )]

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 5". During the 2nd End Phase of the turn this card was Special Summoned this card is destroyed. When this card attacks a monster then this card gains 300 ATK for every card on the field. This card can not be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

*More monsters coming soon*

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

123299.jpg

123299w.jpg

*More Spells coming soon*

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

123299.jpg

*More Traps coming soon*

Please rate![/align]

[align=center]Here is my first set in a long time, If you have any OCG tips then please tell me.

[spoiler=Monsters]

123299.jpg

123299.jpg

This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. This cards effect can not be used if you control "Wild Revolver" on your field. When this card is destroyed by battle then you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase.

123299.jpg

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Wild Revolver". Once per turn if your opponent only controls 1 monster on their field then you can roll a die, if the result is 4, 5 or 6 then you can destroy your opponents monster and your opponent looses Life Points equal to halve of the destroyed monsters ATK. If the result is 1, 2 or 3 then you take damage equal to halve of the ATK of this card.

123299.jpg

123299l.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 3". When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can Special Summon 1 "Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 8" from your hand. When this card attacks a WIND or FIRE monster then this card gains 1500 ATK during the Battle Phase. If you use this effect then during your opponents turn, this cards ATK is reduced to 0.

123299.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Newborn Gun-Slinger LV. 5". During the 2nd End Phase of the turn this card was Special Summoned this card is destroyed. When this card attacks a monster then this card gains 300 ATK for every card on the field. This card can not be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

123299.jpg

123299w.jpg

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

123299.jpg

*More Traps coming soon*

Please rate![/align]

[spoiler=Monsters]

123299.jpg

123299.jpg

123299.jpg

123299.jpg

123299l.jpg

123299.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

123299.jpg

123299w.jpg

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

123299.jpg

*More Traps coming soon*

Please rate![/align]

Awesome idea' date=' very original. Some pictures weren't so realistic however. 8/10

[/quote']

I couldnt find good pics for all of them, they are hard to find <_<

The images and cards are good' date=' i have a small problem (apart from the minor OCG).

These images would be murdered by 4Kids (gun crime promotion).

[/quote']

1. Thanks

2. OCG tips please

3. These are "Anti-4Kids" cards, I hope some day they will knock some sense into the minds of 4Kids Staff *sigh*

Awesome idea' date=' very original. Some pictures weren't so realistic however. 8/10

[/quote']

I couldnt find good pics for all of them, they are hard to find <_<

The images and cards are good' date=' i have a small problem (apart from the minor OCG).

These images would be murdered by 4Kids (gun crime promotion).

[/quote']

1. Thanks

2. OCG tips please

3. These are "Anti-4Kids" cards, I hope some day they will knock some sense into the minds of 4Kids Staff *sigh*

Archived