My First Divine-Beast!

darthmual5

I hope im allowed to post this in Realistic Cards cuz it looks realistic and other people post theirs here so...

265971.jpg

I really love the picture i foud for this... and it is a combination of Obelisk and Raviel (though its a completely different monster picture and name-wise). It creates tokens each time your opponent summons a monster, like Raviel, but is immune to traps, like Obelisk.

I hope im allowed to post this in Realistic Cards cuz it looks realistic and other people post theirs here so...

265971.jpg

I really love the picture i foud for this... and it is a combination of Obelisk and Raviel (though its a completely different monster picture and name-wise). It creates tokens each time your opponent summons a monster, like Raviel, but is immune to traps, like Obelisk.

265971.jpg

this makes me laugh.

alot actually. not the card. i like divine beasts, what im laughing at is the fact that this kid just undermind about 500 posts of senior members b****ing

not to dis all sr members, i respect alot of you, but some its just too fun to prove them wrong :D

LMAO!!!!

GOOD jOB DRAGONATRIX!!!!

I missed something of my post now that I spot it again (20/20 hindsight and whatnot);

That wasn't the point he was making, but something I felt the need to correct (hurray for OCD). The actual point of his post was that Divine Beast cards aren't allowed to be posted in this forum; it even says so in the rules.

Archived