Lock

Neilsweaky

245170fre.jpg

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. Tribute 1 "Flame Swordsman", 1 WATER Monster, 1 WIND Monster, 1 DARK Monster, 1 LIGHT Monster, and 1 EARTH Monster from your hand to special summon This card. During Each of your Battle phases, flip a coin. If it is tails, Destiny Swordsman may attack directly this turn. If it is heads, Destiny Swordsman may attack twice this turn.

The Text should be more like this:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing one "Flames Swordsman" from your side of the field and discarding 3 monsters from your hand with different attributes. Once per turn flip a coin. Heads- This card can attack Directly or Attack Twice this turn. Tails- This card cannot attack this turn.

This should make it balanced, hard to summon by good to use. With these edits I would have given it a 9/10. The original, however, I give a 5/10, average, but too many errors. Keep working on this, alright?

This is my suggestion:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Flames Swordsman" you control. Once per turn, toss a coin. If the result is Heads, this card can attack your opponent directly. If the result is tails, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase."

The effect should last forever; otherwise its still UP.

Taking Lostletter and hellmasterbg's advice

245170o.jpg

Lostletter (great advice for OCG and summoning)

hellmasterbg (good point)

darthmual (good ideas for ATK/DEF)

hollowmaster (Good OCG correction)

have all been the most helpful

Thrillseeker

Super cheesy

have all been most supportive

Mirage, you did not only submit a rude response, but you did

not even try and help improve the card...

You also hurt my feelings.

Archived