My Wrath of the Dragons Deck (Newly Finished!)

darthmual5

265971zzs.jpg

"Destroy one Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field. Increase the ATK another Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field by the ATK of the destroyed monster until the End Phase of the turn this card was activated."

265971.jpg

"This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack that targets a Dragon-type monster on your side of the field. Double the ATK of the targeted monster until the end of your opponents Battle Phase."

265971c.jpg

"Increase the ATK and DEF of all Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field by 500. You cannot declare an attack during the turn this card is activated."

265971cny.jpg

"Increase the ATK of this monster by 500 for each monster on your opponents side of the field."

265971x.jpg

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard from play. Increase the ATK of this monster by 100 for each Dragon-Type monster in both players graveyards."

265971dzc.jpg

"When your opponent attacks this card, toss a coin. If the result is heads then the original attack continues. If the result is tails then negate the attack and end the Battle Phase."

265971s.jpg

"By discarding one card from your hand, this card can be treated as 2 tributes for a Tribute Summon."

265971c.jpg

"When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard by an opponents card effect, Special Summon one Dragon-Type monster with a DEF of 1500 or less to the field from your hand or deck."

265971p.jpg

"This creature's habitat is said to be so cold, that even its scales have frozen."

265971.jpg

"A terrifyingly powerful dragon said to have been created from the light itself."

265971y.jpg

"Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK of this monster by 300 in order to destroy one face-up monster on your opponents side of the field that has less ATK than this card."

265971e.jpg

"Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 500 in order to increase that ATK of another Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field by 1000."

265971b.jpg

"Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each face-up Wind-Attribute monster on the field, including this card."

265971j.jpg

"This card is not affected by the effects of your opponent's Trap cards."

265971l.jpg

"This card can only be activated during your Main Phase. When this card is activated, Special Summon one level 5 or higher Dragon-Type monster without a tribute."

Tell me what you think! Still have some more cards to make to finish the deck, but only somewhere between 5 and 10 more.

I'll add cards through replies as I make them, so keep a look out :D

(some are doubles but i wasn't sure which ones to make doubles so...)

Archived