Dreadnaught

NeriesUmbra

[align=center]here is another card i just made again background made by me render by me and origanal pic from www.3drt.com. Please rate and if you see any OCG errors pleas tell me there should be some I just can't find them.

dreadnaughtjpeg.png

effect

When this card is Normal Summond remove from play all cards in your Graveyard. This card gains a number Spell Counters equal to the number of cards removed from play by this card's effect. Once per turn you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent or discard 1 random card from your opponents hand. Once per turn you can remove 10 Spell Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field.[/align]

I think its a very well done card......

Overall: 9/10

Idea: 9/10

Implementation: 9/10

.......I had noticed the effect is a combination of ones I've seen on other cards, which is why you didn't get a perfect 10 for my score (I give perfect scores only when there is a uniqueness to the card in addition to everything else).......but its still an awesome card.....

.......I had noticed the effect is a combination of ones I've seen on other cards' date=' which is why you didn't get a perfect 10 for my score (I give perfect scores only when there is a uniqueness to the card in addition to everything else).......but its still an awesome card.....

[/quote']

WOW where you seen that effect before, on a real card or was it on a custom one? if it was a real one , i want one, what is it called?

oh BtW 10/10 for the card and as far as i can see an origonal effect lovein da pic too. Photoshop ROCKS like LINUX!!!!!

.......I had noticed the effect is a combination of ones I've seen on other cards' date=' which is why you didn't get a perfect 10 for my score (I give perfect scores only when there is a uniqueness to the card in addition to everything else).......but its still an awesome card.....

[/quote']

WOW where you seen that effect before, on a real card or was it on a custom one? if it was a real one , i want one, what is it called?

oh BtW 10/10 for the card and as far as i can see an origonal effect lovein da pic too. Photoshop ROCKS like LINUX!!!!!

It's called Mega Ton Magical Cannon, Anarchy.

Also, the OCG seems fine, just noticed a few missing punctuation marks here and there. Overall, nice job.

Archived