Necro wastelander

NeriesUmbra

[align=center]here it is OCG probrbly terable sorry I'n tired rate if you want.

necrothingyjpeg.png

effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summond place 1 Zombie Infection Counter on all monsters on the field. As long as this card is face up on the field all face up monsters are now Zombie Type monsters. Once per turn you can destroy 3 cards on your side of the field to gain control of 1 monster your opponent controls with a Zombie Infection Counter on it.[/align]

First:

The Art + Name + Effect = This? She maybe a Necromancer or a Lich or etc, but to me her art first screams "Skimpy Dressed Sorcereress", nothing about her name or art tells me she controls the undead or turns them into it.

Second:

Her first part of the effect when synchro summoned, she places a zombie counter on all monsters on the field? There is a very good chance that some might be facedown and from my knowledge Facedown Monster does not combine well with counters. Great example of it is Royal Magical Library, if face up it would continue to gather counters for you, but when flipped facedown those counters go away and it ceases to function in gathering counters until its face up.

Third: The part in her effect where I get rid of 3 of my monsters for 1 of my opponent's is very bad, its a -3 for a +1 which is a bad trade. Maybe -2 at least wouldn't make me regret having this synchro monster in a deck.

Fourth: Her attack and defense I am not liking for such a controlling monster, I can see why if she maybe had the 2200 attack and 2500 defense.

2/10

First:

The Art + Name + Effect = This? She maybe a Necromancer or a Lich or etc' date=' but to me her art first screams "Skimpy Dressed Sorcereress", nothing about her name or art tells me she controls the undead or turns them into it.

[b']Second:[/b]

Her first part of the effect when synchro summoned, she places a zombie counter on all monsters on the field? There is a very good chance that some might be facedown and from my knowledge Facedown Monster does not combine well with counters. Great example of it is Royal Magical Library, if face up it would continue to gather counters for you, but when flipped facedown those counters go away and it ceases to function in gathering counters until its face up.

Third: The part in her effect where I get rid of 3 of my monsters for 1 of my opponent's is very bad, its a -3 for a +1 which is a bad trade. Maybe -2 at least wouldn't make me regret having this synchro monster in a deck.

Fourth: Her attack and defense I am not liking for such a controlling monster, I can see why if she maybe had the 2200 attack and 2500 defense.

2/10

not to pick at the flies in your brain but............

First.... Necromancer: conjuration of the spirits of the dead... EG; Zombies, and when Summoned they are under the control of said Necromancer. it seems there is something in the name which kind of points toward the control of the dead / Undead. oh and Skimpy Dressed Sorceresses <-- with the right spelling even.... Necro / Dead... Wastelander / Undead in a descolate land. and whats in a name if a white person was called a cracker and black person called a niggre wouldn't they still be people.

anyway i can't be bothered with the rest this subject is Mute and not worth the Typing..

L8Rzzzzz.

1. The dead wastelander your rite that name has nothing to do with dead things. It's a dead person in a wasteland full of dead things the pic could only be better if she had flesh hanging off.

2. You don't play yugioh much do you cus your talking about equip cards counters can be put on face down cards and are very usefull if youve ever used a ojama venom burn deck.

3. Try to lern simple math it's -3 cards for starters not monsters and two it's - 1 for your opponent probebly - the best monster they have on the field and then you have two kik ass monsters and your opponent hase naf all in terms of monsters.

4. ATK 2200 send 1 of your own cards 2600 ATK send 3 of your own cards I hope you have the brains to understand that and it's a zombie deck so send ing three monsters is nothing since it's built to summon them back.

:D

Right :)

I am just saying, for instance I created Spider Goddess, a card that looked good (effect + art + name wise) but to some of the more skilled ccs here it was easily torn apart for its flaws, basically you can create true gems with time invested into a card. Yet it shouldn't be a chore to make, it should be fun to make, plus some practice goes along way when making some cards from my time I have spent here.

Right :)

I am just saying' date=' for instance I created Spider Goddess, a card that looked good (effect + art + name wise) but to some of the more skilled ccs here it was easily torn apart for its flaws, basically you can create true gems with time invested into a card. Yet it shouldn't be a chore to make, it should be fun to make, plus some practice goes along way when making some cards from my time I have spent here.

[/quote']

It's part of a deck so it cant be that good I try more to mack lods of cards that work perfectly together and not just one card on it's own since a deck consists of 40 cards at least so 1 brilliont card out of 40 has a good chance of not meening anything if the other 39 cards don't work with it Oh and I dule more than I make cards so stratogy is what I look for instead of 1 out of 40 being perfect.

Ps: I thought the effect was creative just not magnifecent but at least desent.

I'm more about these type of cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/editpos...rocessed=1

tell me wether you feel the same about these.

Archived