1. 1. What do you think of this card?

• Perfect !
    • Awesome !
    • Need Work...
    • Horrible !
    • EPIC FAIL !!!

[align=center]16as9xe.jpg

Lore :

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 DARK monsters you control on the field. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, select 1 Sea-Serpent-Type monster of your opponent's controls and destroy it. By paying 500 Life Points, Once per turn, this card gains 50 ATK. As long this card remains face-up, select 1 DARK monster you control, and change it to Defense Position. When this card is successfully destroyed and sent into the Graveyard, select 1 warrior-Type monster of your opponent's control and sent it into he Graveyard.[/align]

Please Rate and Comments

This card has an awesome name, so well done for that. However I find the effects to be quite strange and useless in some parts, such as the 50 ATK gain and the effects which destroy monsters are far too situational. Grammatical errors also need maintainance. It is a balanced card, which is excellent, but in all honesty I dont think it is good enough at this stage to warrant use in a tournament worthy deck. I think you should bulk it up a bit.

Archived