Trick or treat

NeriesUmbra

[align=center]To save you the troble here is the problems with this card.

1 pic goes with name but sucks

2 not very origanal effect but I think it's balenced

3 there may be some OCG errors if there are pleas tell me what they are i'm shore i got this one right but I have a feeling I'm wrong.

So here is the Trap.

trikortreatjpeg.png

effect

You can only activate this card's effect when your opponent declares an attack. Your opponent selects 1 random card in your hand and calls the type of the card (Monster, Spell or Trap). If your opponent calls it right then discard the selected card. If your opponent calls it wrong negate the attacking monster and end the Battle Phase.[/align]

Really nice card

but the pic need a background

8/10

I'm sure that he is aware of that <.<

Card? Meh, could improve in some departments, but you already got some of that already covered.

Also, are you a tad, late, for Halloween? Or just early for that?

Pretty good. I like the effect but the picture is bad and the name could be improved. 7/10

you really need to read the post before saying about the picture quality.

and the only part the name needs improvement on is a capital T in the word Treat

oh ye 9/10 for the card btw.

This makes it no better than Negate Attack if it only negates the attack. So I added "destroy the attacking monster".

"Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Your opponent selects 1 random card in your hand and declares the type of the card (Monster, Spell or Trap). If your opponent calls it right then discard the selected card. If your opponent calls it wrong destroy the attacking monster and end the Battle Phase."

6.4/10

Archived