Plz Help me fix this card.

darthmual5

"Special Summon 1 "Dragon Egg Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 200/DEF 200) in Defense Position. During your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, you can destroy 1 "Dragon Egg Token" you control to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Deck."

Nice concept. 7.2/10

Special Summon 1 "Dragon Egg Token" (Dragon-type/DARK/Level [2]/ATK 200/Def 200) in Defense Position on your side of the field. During the Main Phase of the 2nd turn after this cards activation, you may Tribute the "Dragon Egg Token" to Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your deck.

id tack on a (ignoring its summoning conditions)

that help???

Special Summon 1 "Dragon Egg Token" (Dragon-type/DARK/Level [2]/ATK 200/Def 200) in Defense Position on your side of the field. During the Main Phase of the 2nd turn after this cards activation' date=' you may Tribute the "Dragon Egg Token" to Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your deck.

that help???

[/quote']

Ignoring the summoning conditions? That would make it severely OPed.

Incorrect OCG fix btw.

Special Summon 1 "Dragon Egg Token" (Dragon-type/DARK/Level [2]/ATK 200/Def 200) (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 200/DEF 200) in Defense Position on your side of the field. During the your 2nd Standby Phase of the 2nd turn after this cards activation' date=' you [s']may[/s] can Tribute the 1 "Dragon Egg Token" you control to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Deck.

that help???

wheres the incorrect OCG??? i dont see it.(not to be pompus i just dont know)

Archived