Gemini & the Union

BulletMan

[spoiler=Shroud Knight]

64584.jpg

[spoiler=Lore;]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Shroud Witch". Once per turn, while you control this card on the field, you can equip this card to a "Shroud Witch" as a Equip Card OR change it to face-up attack position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, once per turn, during your Main Phase, that monster gains 2 Spell Counters. If this card is removed from the field, remove all Spell Counters on all "Shroud Witch" that you control. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Shroud Witch]

deql8n.png

[spoiler=Lore;]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● Place 4 Spell Counters on this card. This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to negate its destruction. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Shroud Knight" from your Deck or hand. You can only use this effect, once per turn.

I dobelieve these cards might need to be more balanced. If anybody can help me with these cards, cool. I'm also planning on getting these guyz holoed. And don't know about any OCG errors here. Rate/Fix/Comment.

Last part of the gemini

Put 4 Spell Counters on this card. This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a card effect, you can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to negate and destroy it. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Shroud Knight" from your Deck or hand. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Try this.

Archived