COME LOOKY=A MASSIVE WORLD EATER

Archelaus

MASSIVE WORLD EATER:

265274v.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 face-up Field Spell Card on your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, select 1 Monster Card Zone on both players' side of the field. This card cannot be attacked if a card is placed on the selected Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. This card can attack directly if there is a card on the Selected Monster Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. Monsters on the selected Monster Card Zones cannot be used for tribute. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 for every card in your Graveyard. Decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for every card in you opponent's Graveyard.

It's a really well thought and balanced card... Great JOB dude... though a lil bit mistakes on the OCG....

OCG correction >

This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 face-up Field Spell Card on your side of the field to the Graveyard.

> This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Field Spell Card your control to the Graveyard.

tribute > Tribute

other than that... this is a really Great card... 9/10

Blah, This is just blah to me -_-

The OCG is not good. The effect can be easily overpowered. You can just select the zone it's in and an opponent's monster zone. The ATK DEF Decrease from the increase part just isn't enough.

I don't like this card. Sorry.

wow...

thanks

wicked effect an awesome pic but dnt understand y its a spellcaster

10/10

hmm' date=' you're right, i'll try to change it later

It's a really well thought and balanced card... Great JOB dude... though a lil bit mistakes on the OCG....

OCG correction >

This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 face-up Field Spell Card on your side of the field to the Graveyard.

> This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Field Spell Card your control to the Graveyard.

tribute > Tribute

other than that... this is a really Great card... 9/10

i'll try to change the ovg, thanks for the corrections->appreciated

it seems copied. the effect anyways. pic needs to be better. it is kinda balanced. good OCG. 8-10

thanks for the rating

Seems like a Fiend-Type monster to me' date=' for the effect of the card, sweetness!

Such creative aptitude with the effect, it seems powerful yet balanced at the same time!

9/10

[/quote']

yeah, i think so too->thanx for rating

10/10.

freaking awsome card

thanks a lot

Great Pic and a good effect' date=' but I think the part where it tells you it's ATK and DEF comes to late, but other than that: 9.5/10

[/quote']

yeah, i guess so, i'll try to change it->thanks anyway

Like the card and its effect but in my oppinion it's more of a Fiend than a Spellcaster anyway a 9.5/10

i'll try to update it ASAP' date=' thanks as well

Blah, This is just blah to me -_-

The OCG is not good. The effect can be easily overpowered. You can just select the zone it's in and an opponent's monster zone. The ATK DEF Decrease from the increase part just isn't enough.

I don't like this card. Sorry.

I'm very happy that you like this card. All your comments are very flattering to me. Thank you.

Archived