Dark Singer Master - Hirudegon

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]This card will be the center card for a new set I will be making soon Dark Concurs All!

~Image Credit: Haris~

168497.jpg

Once Per Turn during Your Main Phase 1 you can send 1 card from you hand to the graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 Dark Monster on the field by 500. When this Monster is Destroyed by an Effect you can place this card in your Spell and Trap card zone. After your next End Phase Special Summon this Monster. If this Monster is Special Summoned Successfully in this way it becomes a Normal Monster.

Rate, Hate Cnc (<--- Whatever that means)

[/align]

"All DARK monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF for every DARK monster in your Graveyard. You can Set this face-down in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. When this face-down card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it during the End Phase."

First effect is OPed.

CnC = Comment 'n Criticize

BTW, were you looking at Toy Magician's lore while you were making it?

ToyMagicianTDGS-EN-ScR-1E.png

Yeh, I can imagine.

"Once Per Turn during Your Main Phase 1 you can send 1 card from you hand to the graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 Dark Monster on the field by 500. When this Monster is Destroyed by an Effect you can place this card in your Spell and Trap card zone. After your next End Phase Special Summon this Monster. If this Monster is Special Summoned Successfully in this way it becomes a Normal Monster."

I think that seems a little more sane.

Archived