{{{(((>>>>>>>!!!Guerriero Meta Blade (Posibly the best card I made)!!!<<<<<<<)))}}}

PrimalFear

What Choice best describes how you feel about my card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Choice best describes how you feel about my card?

• Great Work
    • Good
    • Needs Inprovment
    • Bad
    • Horrible

As this was a favorite of alot of members here I decided to bring it back and see what the new rates would be. Plz vot in the poll and give me your views on the card. I spent 2 weeks working on it and getting every detail nailed down, I hope my OCG isn't to bad.

[spoiler=Pic Credit]http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/view.pl?id=64152&genre=2

[spoiler=Card]2uqj2n7.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be used for a Synchro, Ritual, Tribute, or Fusion Summon. This card cannot be Tributed for the effect of a card. Once per duel while this card is face-up on the field discard at least 3 cards from you hand, remove from play all cards in your Graveyard, and count the number of cards in your Deck (without looking at the cards) and discard from the top of your Deck half the cards left in your Deck. Both you and your opponent's Life Points become 1000. During each player’s Draw Phase the turn player's opponent must discard 1 card from either the bottom or top of their Deck (their choice). During each player’s Battle Phase the turn player's opponent's monsters ATK and DEF become 1000 (except this card)

Archived