From The Heavens Set [4/?] *New Cards Added*

tehking

15440a.jpg

--

1 FAIRY Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Summoned, remove 5 cards from your Deck from play. As long as this card is on the field, no Spell or Trap cards can be activated. Whenever this card destroys a DARK monster, you can remove a monster from your Graveyard from play. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead. This card gains 50 ATK for each card that is removed from play.

--

15440.jpg

--

When this card is successfully Advanced Summoned, you can take 1 Tuner monster from your deck and add it to your hand. As long as this card is in Face-Up Attack Position, all Fairy monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

--

15440j.jpg

--

You can pay 1000 Life Points to remove 3 cards in your Graveyard from play. When this card is destroyed, remove the monster that destroyed it from play. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

--

15440x.jpg

--

1 Fairy Tuner + 1 Fairy Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Fusion Summoned, remove the fusion material from play. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, every time a card is removed from play, your opponent loses 500 Life Points. Whenever this card destroys a monster, toss a coin. If heads, remove that card from play. If tails, destroy the monster normally and you lose 500 Life Points. This card gains 50 ATK for each card that is removed from play.

--

Dunno.

"As long as this card is face-up on the field, Spell or Trap cards can be activated. When this card destroys a DARK monster by battle, you can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead."

Needs more use, seems UPed at lest. I think you should be allowed to choose a few cards from your Deck to remove from play.

7.1/10

i like him. id def run him in my archangel deck that im working on.

you should def post some fairy tuners and some support :D

Thats what I was planning on' date=' just wanted to get support and feedback from people before hand.

Dunno.

"As long as this card is face-up on the field, Spell or Trap cards can be activated. When this card destroys a DARK monster by battle, you can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead."

Needs more use, seems UPed at lest. I think you should be allowed to choose a few cards from your Deck to remove from play.

7.1/10

Will probably add that.

first pic is overused' date=' but i like the effects.

few OCG errors,

its good to see some faries, most are dragon or warrior XD (nothing wrong with that)

overall

5/10

[/quote']

Ive never seen it, but that might be due to the fact that i havent been on in a year so... yeah.

Archived