Call of The Stars Set (8/???)

Lenaick Puiseaux

I had originally created some of these cards for a friend and then he suggested I make a full set out of this so I am posting this along with a new card, and will be adding more as I go. I hope you enjoy them and please be honest with your reviews I'll never get any better if you don't.

130918.jpg

City of the Sea

Spell (Field)

This card's name is treated as "Umi" while it is on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of your Opponents Spell Cards that targets this card. As long as this card is face up on the field Negate the effect of a Monster Card that targets a face up Fish-Type Monster.

Image Source: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Sou_kenka/CityoftheSea.jpg

130918h.jpg

Underwater Temple

Spell (Continuous)

Once per turn, if you control no monsters, you can Special Summon 1 Fish-Type monster from your hand.

Image Source: http://fc39.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/140/6/b/Underwater_Temple_by_altergromit.jpg

DarkTuner-Maragaon.jpg

Dark Tuner - Maragon (Dark)

Level: 8

Fish/Dark Tuner

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fish-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Image Source: http://fc49.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/110/0/b/Maragon_by_PyragonImbris.jpg

DeepSeaWhale.jpg

Deep Sea Whale (Dark)

Level: -5

Fish/Dark Synchro/Effect

1 Non-Tuner Monster - 1 Dark Tuner

While this card remains face up on your side of the field you can negate the activation and effect of any Spell Cards and destroy them.

ATK/2400 DEF/1500

Image Source: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Sou_kenka/DarkSynchroDeepSeaWhale.jpg

Update:

LadyKraken.jpg

Lady Kraken (Dark)

Level: -5

Fish/Dark Synchro/Effect

1 Non-Tuner Monster(s) - 1 Dark Tuner

In addition to a normal attack, this card can attack during the same Battle Phase as many times as the number of Fish-Type monsters your opponent controls at the beginning of your Battle Phase. When this card destroys a Fish-Type monster by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

ATK/2200 DEF/1200

Image Source: Lady Kraken

130918.jpg

Guardian of the Stars (Light)

Level: 10

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy a face up Field Spell Card. Once per turn you may activate one of the folloing effects.

- Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Tuner Monster from your Deck to the field in Attack Position, you cannot enter your Battle Phase this turn.

- Return 1 face-up Synchro Monster you control to the Extra Deck. Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is the same as the returned monster's.

ATK/2500 DEF/2000

Image Source: http://th05.deviantart.com/fs37/300W/i/2008/253/2/1/Burning_blue_by_mlappas.jpg

130918.jpg

Envoy of the Stars (Light)

Level: 3

Fairy/Tuner

When this card is sucessfully Summoned return a Synchro Monster in your graveyard to your Extra Deck.

ATK/1000 DEF/500

Image Source: http://th07.deviantart.com/fs5/300W/i/2004/351/2/e/ty_armor_by_kilara.jpg

130918g.jpg

Guardian Of the Underworld (Dark)

Level: 10

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Field Spell Cards cannot be destroyed. Also, a new Field Spell Card cannot be activated. Once per turn you may activate one of the following effects.

- Add 1 "Dark Tuner" Monsters from your Deck to your hand.

- Return 1 face-up Dark Synchro Monster you control to the Extra Deck. Special Summon 1 Dark Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is the same as the returned monster's.

ATK/2500 DEF/2000

Image Source: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Sou_kenka/underworldguardian.jpg

Minor grammar errors such as spelling and punctuation. (I'm not amazing either but I can tell when something is wrong) As for OCG someone else will have to tell you because I'm not great at that either ;) But they seemed fine to me! What I can tell you is that your pics are good except I dont like the 1st one cuz its too "real" and Envoy cuz its sorta plain (background)

good cards to me :)

8.5/10

Glad to help :)

And while I'm at it...I didnt see that new one Gaurdian of the Underworld...Shouldnt the first part of his effect say,

"This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. While this card is face up on the field, field Spell Cards cannot be destroyed. Also, a new Field Spell Card cannot be activated. Once per turn you may activate one of the following effects:"

:)

That Kraken is hot. I wanna see the hot water girls, please. Also...

"This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up no Field Spell Cards can be played nor can Field Spell Cards be destroyed. Once per turn you may activate one of the following effects:

- Add 1 "Dark Tuner" Monster from your Deck to your hand.

- Select 1 face-up Dark Synchro Monster you control and return it to your Extra Deck. You can then Special Summon 1 Dark Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose level is the same as the selected monster."

-----

"When this card is successfully Summoned to the field, you can return 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard to your Extra Deck."

-----

"This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy a face up Field Spell Card. Once per turn you may activate one of the folloing effects:

- Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Tuner Monster from your Deck to the field in face-up Attack Position, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

- Select 1 face-up Synchro Monster you control and return it to your Extra Deck. You can then Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose level is the same as the selected monster."

-----

"This card can attack during the same Battle Phase as many additional times as the number of Fish-Type monsters your opponent controls at the beginning of your Battle Phase. When this card destroys a Fish-Type monster, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points."

-----

"While this card remains face up on your side of the field, you can negate the activation of a Spell Card on the field and destroy it with this card's effect."

-----

"When this card is Summoned to the field, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Fish-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position."

-----

"This card's name is treated as "Umi" while it is face-up on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponents Spell Cards that target this card. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you can negate the effect of a Monster Card that targets a face up Fish-Type monster you control."

Archived