This is not verey good but pleas don't insult me to much about it.

NeriesUmbra

[align=center]Again pic renderd by me background by me and origonal pic from google.

sora3jpeg.png

effect

When this card is Normal Summond, destroy Spell and Trap Cards on the field equal to the amount of Warrior-Type monsters on the field. Both players gain Life Points equal to the amount of Spell and Trap Cards destroyed by this cards effect x 200. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay Life Points equal to the amount of Spell and Trap Cards in your Graveyard x 300 to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate that Spell Card this turn.[/align]

"When this card is Normal Summond, destroy Spell and Trap Cards on the field equal to the amount of Warrior-Type monsters on the field. Both players gain Life Points equal to the amount of Spell and Trap Cards destroyed by this cards effect x 200. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay Life Points equal to the amount of Spell and Trap Cards in your Graveyard x 300 to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate that Spell Card this turn."

7/10

Archived