My Warrior Cards (300th Post!!!)

ygofan35

Guest Fake Apology

The pictures are good, cards are not overrated or overpowered, but I spotted some OCG errors and thought about fixing them:

Fikle, Guardian of the Desert: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no Warrior-type monsters can be destroyed by battle conditions.

Soul of a Warrior: As long as this card exists and remains on the field, every monster on your side becomes a Warrior-type.

The pictures are good' date=' cards are not overrated or overpowered, but I spotted some OCG errors and thought about fixing them:

Fikle, Guardian of the Desert: As long as this card remains [b']face-up[/b] on the field, no Warrior-type monsters can be destroyed by battle conditions.

Soul of a Warrior: As long as this card exists and remains on the field, every monster on your side becomes a Warrior-type.

thx man for the advice!!

Names could be better... Fikle? XD

8.5/10.

agreed

dnt ask abt fikle i just needed a name :P

Guest Fake Apology

OCG: When there is only one Warrior-type monster on your side of the field, tribute it and inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to its attack power.

How about it?

OCG: When there is only one Warrior-type monster on your side of the field' date=' tribute it and inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to its attack power.

How about it?

[/quote']

thx for the advice man!! :)

edit: changed the errors

edit: new cards; "Simpa, Warrior OF The deathly Village", "Bota Guardian Of the Tomb", "The Dark Warrior", "Undefeated", "Alien Warrior" and "Krino, The Deathly Alien Warrior".

I bet i have lots of ocg errors soo please correct.

rep for who ever corrects me unless iv already given them 1 be4

Archived