Zella's Personal Forces (first set)

chaoskunai

well, this is my first set of cards I've made. I've been working on them over the course of about a month, and I think most of them are pretty original. I just recently got into YGO again and I haven't refreshed my memory on all the rules yet, so I'm not sure if any of these are illegal or breaking rules or anything. feedback would be appreciated.

note: im new to the forum entirely so i dont even know how to do the spoilers thing, so sorry for all the space this is going to take up

credit is to several people all over deviantart, had these pictures for a while now so i cant exactly remember where or who

Normal Monsters:

267622.jpg267622.jpg267622.jpg267622g.jpg267622.jpg267622.jpg

Effect Monsters:

267622y.jpg

Card Lore: When this monster attacks directly, add 250 ATK and one Spell Counter. When a third Spell Counter is added, both players lose 1000 Life Points and this card is sent out of play. The Spell Counters on this card can only be removed by use of "Memories of a Forgotten Life."

267622.jpg

Card Lore: This card can only be summoned with three tributed monsters. This card can perform a direct attack with a sacrifice of 500 Life Points. You can pay 1200 Life Points to Special Summon this monster on the field back from the Graveyard upon destruction.

267622.jpg

Card Lore: Once per turn when this card is face up on the field, you can flip a coin. If you call it right, you can designate one random card in your opponent's hand and remove it from play. If you call it wrong, your opponent can designate one random card in your hand and remove it from play.

267622m.jpg

267622j.jpg

267622b.jpg

Card Lore: During your Standby Phase when this card is face up on the field, by sending two cards from your hand to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon "Zella: Knightman LV6" from your hand or Deck. When it is Special Summoned, add 1000 ATK to this card.

267622g.jpg

Card Lore: This card cannot be selected as a target if "Zella: Knightman LV3" is on the field. During your Standby Phase when this card is face up on the field, by sending three cards from your hand to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon "Zella: Knightman LV9" from your hand or Deck. When it is Special Summoned, add 500 ATK to this card.

267622mcp.jpg

Card Lore: This card cannot be selected as a target if "Zella: Knightman LV6" is on the field. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Zella: Knightman LV6." If "Zella: Knightman LV3" is on the field, add 300 ATK to this card. If "Zella: Knightman LV6" is on the field, add 600 ATK to this card.

Ritual Monsters:

267622.jpg

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned with "Sun's Book" and a sacrifice of one-fourth of the controller's Life Points. All magic and trap cards on the field are destroyed upon activation. This card gains 100 ATK for every card destroyed. This card cannot be destroyed through battle. While this card is active on the field, all trap cards can be activated instantly.

Fusion Monsters:

267622b.jpg

Card Lore: "Knight of Silence" + "Knight of Valor"

This card cannot be summoned by any means except through Fusion Summon. By paying 500 Life Points during each Standby Phase, this card cannot be destroyed through a Trap or Spell Card during your opponent's next turn.

267622g.jpg

267622q.jpg

Card Lore: "Zella: Knight of Moon" + "Zella: Knight of Sun"

This card cannot be summoned by any means except through Fusion Summon. By paying half of your Life Points, you can destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. By paying 300 Life Points during your opponent's Draw Phase, you can send the card they drew to the Graveyard.

267622.jpg

Card Lore: "Zella: Knightman LV3" + "Zella: Knightman LV6" + "Zella: Knightman LV9"

While this card is face up on the field, the opponent must pay 500 Life Points to activate a Trap or Spell Card. The controller of this card must pay 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases while this card is face up on the field or else it will be removed from play.

Spells:

267622.jpg267622.jpg267622.jpg

Archived