I Don't Know Why I Bother. . .

Καsτοr

Posting a card. But, oh well. My new single. Deciever of Many Faces.

Image Credit: Artist Unknown. Image given to me by Dark Rhino. Thanks DK.

The Card:

92995lfz.jpg

[spoiler=The Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. This card cannot be Tribute Summoned except by Tributing 5 or more cards you control. You can discard 1 card to have this card gains that cards effect. When this card is attacked, gain the ATK of a card in your Graveyard. You can send this face- up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher DARK monster from your hand or Deck. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon 3 "Face Tokens" (Fiend- Type/ DARK/ Level 1/ ATK 0/ DEF 0). These Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle and cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. You can Tribute 3 Face Tokens you control to inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card Tributed.

Guest Fake Apology

Overall, the card is good.

Card Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. This card cannot be Tribute Summoned except by Tributing 5 or more cards you control. You can discard 1 card to have this card gain that card's effect. When this card is attacked, gain the ATK of a card in your Graveyard(I...don't get the underlined part...). You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher DARK monster from your hand or Deck. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon 3 "Face Tokens" (Fiend- Type/ DARK/ Level 1/ ATK 0/ DEF 0). These Tokens cannot be destroyed as a result of battle and cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. You can Tribute 3 Face Tokens you control to inflict 500 life points damage to your opponent for each card Tributed.

9/10

Thanks' date=' all. Anyways, I plan to post something up later. Check it out.[/size']

I'm looking forward to seeing it.^_^

lolz

"This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by sending 5 or more cards you control to the Graveyard (1). You can discard 1 card to have this card gains that cards effect. When this card is attacked, gain the ATK of a card in your Graveyard.(2) You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher DARK monster from your hand or Deck. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 3 "Face Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). These Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle and cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. You can Tribute 3 Face Tokens you control to inflict 1500 damage. (3)"

1. It is impossible to Tribute a Spell or Trap Card, unless if it is a Spell or Trap Monster.

2. Which card's effect?

3. If you're Tributing "3" face tokens, might as well do the damage as simple as possible.

Archived