Daedalus . Rate!!!!

Man0waR

Guest JoshIcy

I lol'd at all these rates.

Not even close... And the image should be more demanding. True it's great large. But you shrunk it, time to crop much?

Also, DD abuse. Overpowered, and yeah.

I have spotted a small OCG error. "If there are no Monster Cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand." It has to be changed to Special Summon because that's the only way it gets counters to stop it from being destroyed. If you Normal Summon it, by its own effect it gets destroyed at the end of the damage step due to it having no counters on it.

Other than that, a brilliant card. 10/10!!!

I have spotted a small OCG error. "If there are no Monster Cards in your Graveyard' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand." It has to be changed to Special Summon because that's the only way it gets counters to stop it from being destroyed. If you Normal Summon it, by its own effect it gets destroyed at the end of the damage step due to it having no counters on it.

Other than that, a brilliant card. 10/10!!!

[/quote']

That's what stops it from being OP.

I prefer the 1st one but your OCG is bad, 6/10.

Also the term "control monsters in you Graveyard" is not OCG applicable.

Nice pic.

LOL i seen it used...I think...maybe...I don't remember. I'm running on old memories of the ocg changes that were made when a new show comes out. And its real damn annoying cuz the makers on the site have to adapt to it. And seeing that I haven't made a card in 3 months, I guess its understandable.

epicly unbeatable 0/10

Fixed.

If a card is excessively powerful' date=' that means that there is a design flaw. Cards are not supposed to be overpowered. Read my sig.

[/quote']

I loled at your sig, if we just make cards like the real ones we see there is very little room for originality. Also if you look at real cards quite a few are OP (Raigeki, ETC.) this could acctually where noobs go wrong.

Now for the card, it's OP do to the first effect of gaining lifepoints, this may be ok for monsters with low ATK points, but even those can be abused, the second effect isnt great, you pay 1000 Lifepoints (Really this shouldnt be a problem with the first effect) to negate a effect targeting a Warrior? It might be better if it was any old monster but then it would be incredibly OP (Because of the first effect). Over all ive seen better, the pic is great, the effect isnt to original though so, 7/10 (for version 2)

epicly unbeatable 0/10

Fixed.

If a card is excessively powerful' date=' that means that there is a design flaw. Cards are not supposed to be overpowered. Read my sig.

[/quote']

I loled at your sig, if we just make cards like the real ones we see there is very little room for originality. Also if you look at real cards quite a few are OP (Raigeki, ETC.) this could acctually where noobs go wrong.

Now for the card, it's OP do to the first effect of gaining lifepoints, this may be ok for monsters with low ATK points, but even those can be abused, the second effect isnt great, you pay 1000 Lifepoints (Really this shouldnt be a problem with the first effect) to negate a effect targeting a Warrior? It might be better if it was any old monster but then it would be OP (Because of the first effect). Over all ive seen better, the pic is great, the effect isnt to original though so, 7/10 (for version 2)

if I let him defend all monster types, he'd be so OP, you wouldn't be able to attack.

Archived