ignor this thread

tsuna666

it would not let me put the pics on here for some reason, and it wont let me delete it so just ignor this thread

this card set is soppose to be used with Yubel

i dont have any pics for them so if you have any sugestions post them.

this cards level is actualy 0 but you cant do that with the card maker

this is a dark synchro monster witch has yet to be released in the US so this site does not have dark synchro monster in the card maker or dark tuner

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Belia". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, before damage calculation increase your life points by that monster's ATK. As long as this card is face up on the field all effect damage you take is reduced to 0. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Belia-The Ultimate Salvation" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Belia-Saint Incarnate". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, before damage calculation increase your life points by that monster's ATK. As long as this card is face up on the field all effect damage you take increases your life points by the same amount instead.

Archived