The Forever Ones, Vol 2

temphelios

The 2nd Volume of The Forever Ones, A little out of order in terms of set id numbers but it seemed better to put the fusion monsters and support magic card for the cards in volume 1.

As always if there are OCG errors, please tell me were so I can fix it.

Artists are from Deviant Art

and heres the link to volume 1

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-113862.html

258508m.jpg

Artist, HoiHoiSan

Text: "Neth, The Earth Warden" + "Ragnaros, The Fire Dancer"

This monster can only be special summoned by removing from play the above monsters on your side of the field. You do not use "polymerization'' to special summon this monster from your fusion deck. This card counts as "Neth, The Earth Warden" and "Ragnaros, The Fire Dancer" for the effect of "Unification". Discard 1 card from your hand to designate this card as the target for an incoming attack.

258508u.jpg

Artist, Blizzard Entertainment, World of Warcraft (I tryed to find a better pic but sound elementals are rare apparently)

Text: Same fusion text as above + Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field.

258508oma.jpg

Artist, Ribera

Text: Same fusion text as above + Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 face-up spell card or trap card on your opponent's side of the field.

258508uzm.jpg

Artist, sSteven

Text: Same fusion text as above + Discard 1 card from your hand to draw one card from your deck.

258508.jpg

Artist, shuu-san

Text: Same fusion text as above + Discard 1 card from your hand to remove one card from play.

258508h.jpg

Artist, Dark--One

Text: Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you may chose one of the following types; Pyro, Aqua, Rock, or Thunder. Increase the ATK/DEF of all monsters of the chosen type by 500.

Archived