Baby on fire!

chuerta6

Love it or Hate it but Score it!

64307.jpg

When this card is summoned to the field discard one card from your opponents hand. When this card destroys a monster of your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less ATK or DEF from your Deck other than "Baby Crimson-Flame Dragon"

credit: to google.com search "Baby Dragon"

Bump

Guest Fake Apology

Picture good, card not overrated/overpowered or something.

OCG: When this card is summoned to your side of the field, you can discard one card from your opponent's hand. When this card destroys one of your opponent's monster, you can Special Summon 1 Fire attribute monster with 200 or less ATK or DEF from your Deck to your side of the field.

What do you think dude?

OCG: When this card is summoned to your side of the field' date=' you can discard one card from your opponent's hand. When this card destroys one of your opponent's monster, you can Special Summon 1 Fire attribute monster with 200 or less ATK or DEF from your Deck to your side of the field.

[/quote']

I LOL'd at this....XD

Correct thing would be.

When this card is (Normal?) Summoned, your opponent discard a card from his/her hand. When this card destroys 1 of your opponent's monster, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less ATK or DEF from your Deck.

And even then...This card has nothing to do with baby dragon....and the is already a flamvell monster that do this....

and OP as stated before...>.<...even more with the plain summoned snce it means I can SP this over and over to discard my opponent's hand....¬_¬

Love it or Hate it but Score it!

64307.jpg

When this card is summoned to the field discard one card from your opponents hand. When this card destroys a monster of your opponent' date=' you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less ATK or DEF from your Deck other than "Baby Crimson-Flame Dragon"

credit: to google.com search "Baby Dragon"[hr']

Bump

preety cool

Archived