Game Pack 01 (name to be revealed)

enzane

Game Pack: (Name to be revealed)

[align=center]Deck ID: GP01

Breakdown: 50 Cards +2 Promo Cards [/align]

All images and art that you will see here are made by me, some may be heavy edits, others but most will be made from scratch. You may also see some Existing Cards with different art in the future (which are still in the works).

Puppet Dragon

272025u.jpg[/align][align=center]This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by removing 1 LV 7 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. The ATK and the DEF of this card becomes the ATK and the DEF of the removed monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, remove this card from play.

272025u.jpg[/align][align=center]

Trick Revelation

272025.jpg[/align][align=center]Select a face-down card on your opponent's side of the field. If it has a FLIP effect, negate its effect and destroy it. However, if it has none, return it to its original position and you immediately end your turn.

272025.jpg[/align][align=center]

The Punishment of Greed

272025.jpg

For every Standby Phase, Pay 300 Life Points. As long as this card remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot draw cards other than his or her Draw Phase. If the controller of this card can no longer pay 300 Life Points for each of his or her Standby Phase, this card is immediately destroyed.

MORE COMING SOON!

If it where to be real it would be considered a highly disturbing card, it can take out much of good cards but the cost should be 200 Per Turn.

Even though it is very basic i think you are gonna be very good, looking forward to more of your cards ^_-

And no, Tele-Dad can barely be used anymore.

If it where to be real it would be considered a highly disturbing card' date=' it can take out much of good cards but the cost should be 200 Per Turn.

Even though it is very basic i think you are gonna be very good, looking forward to more of your cards ^_-

[/quote']

thanks! much appreciated.

If it where to be real it would be considered a highly disturbing card' date=' it can take out much of good cards but [s']the cost should be 200 Per Turn.[/s]

I scratched because i didn't notice it was Quick-Play.

You also shouldn't rate the card, you should rate the card's picture edits.

The picture is great! As for it being a Quick-Play Trap, it must be changed to a Normal or Continuous Trap. If it is Normal, I find it worthless. As a Continuous Trap, I personally have no use for it, but in tournament play, it could work. Not sure if the cost is good or not.

The picture is great! As for it being a Quick-Play Trap' date=' it must be changed to a Normal or Continuous Trap. If it is Normal, I find it worthless. As a Continuous Trap, I personally have no use for it, but in tournament play, it could work. Not sure if the cost is good or not.

[/quote']

You have a point there.

It would work best as a Continuous the cost should be 200-400 per turn.

Needs a bit of editing as in lower cost and continous' date=' but the picture is great so 6.79/10 ='] ...

thank you

The picture is great! As for it being a Quick-Play Trap' date=' it must be changed to a Normal or Continuous Trap. If it is Normal, I find it worthless. As a Continuous Trap, I personally have no use for it, but in tournament play, it could work. Not sure if the cost is good or not.

[/quote']

thanks!

You made the art yourself or did you only edit it from another picture?

Dragon Type=Dragon-Type.

I like it.

Thanks' date=' and yes the Art was from scratch. I just had an idea to make "Fairy Dragon" the puppet because I see a lot of cards where old cards make cameo appearances.[hr']

the second cards level is to low it gets under stuff like gravity bind and it could have thats of attack put the level up too 8 that way ts more real .

ok thanks

8.99/10 =] ...

thanks!

Do me a favor.

Open up a showcase in the Showcase Section' date=' believe me that you'll be known in no time.

Just do it.

[/quote']

thanks man, I'll try do that this week, maybe when I post my 4th card I'll try to post my stuff in that section.

I don't like Doom Switch, it still allows you to attack with WATER or WIND monsters, unuseful to me.

DARK-Atribute= DARK

LIGHT-Atribute= LIGHT

You don't have to add in 'Atribute'

Still, aside from it being rather unuseful it is rather... Unique; 7/10

I don't like Doom Switch' date=' it still allows you to attack with WATER or WIND monsters, unuseful to me.

DARK-Atribute= DARK

LIGHT-Atribute= LIGHT

You don't have to add in 'Atribute'

Still, aside from it being rather unuseful it is rather... Unique; 7/10

[/quote']

Thanks, and Doom-Switch goes with a card which I am not done yet. You'll see...

EDIT: Oops, pasted the wrong effect for Doom-Switch, sorry...

Archived