Yubel Union Monster

James Hitchen

I run a Yubel deck, and one of the most annoying things about it is that it requires your opponent to have monsters that will attack her to deal any damage. To put it simply, she's useless if your opponent decides not to summon any monsters.........until now! Hope you like the idea, but suggestions, criticisms and even compliments if you feel like it will be appreciated. The image was saved from google pics, and is not my property.

103239.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Yubel" monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, when that monster attacks an opponent directly, remove 1 Monster Card from your hand or from either Graveyard from play, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of that card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

Guest Fake Apology

The entire card is perfect.

Effect: Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Yubel" monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, when that monster attacks your opponent directly, remove 1 Monster Card either from your hand or Graveyard from play, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of that card. (A monster can be equipped with only 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is about to be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

The OCG fix may not be completely correct, but at least I gave it a try.:)

The entire card is perfect.

Effect: Once per turn' date=' you can equip this card to a "Yubel" monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, when that monster attacks [b']your[/b] opponent directly, remove 1 Monster Card either from your hand or Graveyard from play, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of that card. (A monster can be equipped with only 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is about to be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

The OCG fix may not be completely correct, but at least I gave it a try.:)

Thankyou for the feedback. However the part where I describe where the monster is removed from was correct, I wanted to be able to remove cards from my opponent's graveyard too.

Archived