Cards based on the Silmarillion (a book by J.R.R. Tolkien)god's finished!

Lexadin

As I said i hope you like them even if you don't know the book.and not really a set but more cards that can be used for mutiples Decks.

48872.jpg48872.jpg

48872s.jpg48872c.jpg

48872.jpg48872.jpg

48872o.jpg

This card can only be Special summoned by the effects of "Ilúvatar".Once per turn you can Special Summon one DARK Atribute monster from you Deck to the Field. If you do so decreasing this cards ATK and DEF by the amount of Stars of the Summoned monster x 100. You can't use this cards effect when this card has 0 ATK or DEF.

48872d.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully destroy all Plant Type monsters on the Field. When this card destroyes 1 of your opponents monsters Remove it from Play. When this card destoyes 1 of your opponents monsters successfully increase this cards ATK and DEF by 500.

48872l.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Ilúvatar". Once per turn you can Special Summon one card with"Dwarf(en)" in its name to the field and flip a coin and depending on the result apply one of the following effects: #Heads: The monster gains 300 ATK and DEF, #Tails: Destroy that card.

48872.jpg48872.jpg

48872.jpg48872.jpg

48872.jpg48872z.jpg

48872.jpg48872y.jpg

48872.jpg48872hao.jpg

48872.jpg48872.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Oromë, the Shadow Hunting Valar" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back into a monster i face-up Attack position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 400 points, and the equipped monster cannot be destroyed in battle.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time.)

Now the most sadest of all Tolkien's Characters.

48872i.jpg

The most tragic of Tolkien's heroes, Túrin, son of Húrin and cousin to Tuor, was in his time the most feared of Men by the servants of Morgoth. He did great service to both Doriath and Nargothrond, and is famed for slaying Glaurung, Father of Dragons, but the curse of Morgoth was on him, and evil followed him always. In the Forest of Brethil he came upon his own sister, but through the spells of Glaurung they did not know each other, and wed. After Niënor discovered the truth, she threw herself to her death, and in despair Túrin fell upon his own sword.

The Dragon-helm was visored steel helm, embossed and embellished with gold, that bore as its crest the head of Glaurung the Dragon. Turin often wore the Dragon-helm to war, and took one of his many names from it: Gorthol, the Dread Helm. The last clear record of the Dragon-helm is at the Battle of Tumhalad, where Túrin is known to have worn it. Beyond this, there is a suggestion that he may have taken it with him to Brethil, and perhaps even worn it at the slaying of Glaurung himself.

Pics are from deviantart and Google.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived