MY CARD

gokuboy4444

cool picture, but i'd almost invariably pic an effect monster over a vanilla, mostly because the effect would probably make up for the slightly lower ATK and whilst ATK is good, if you cant use its full potential, then its wasted. i mean sure its got 3500 ATK, which is uber, but then its got no effect for when it hits the field, or destroys a monster, or is targeted by the effects of a spell card etc etc etc. it'd be better if you lowered its ATK slightly (maybe 2800-3200) made it an effect monster, and gave it a powerful or beneficial effect. perhgaps it could be the weaker cousin of Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning (effect is that i can remove from play 1 any-position mosnter on the field each turn at the expense of its attack, or if it destroys 1 mosnter it can attack again immediately - for a nice 3000 damage to your opponent's lifepoints for the most part muhahahahah) so maybe something like that.. hmm off the top of my head, somthing like this:-

This card can only be Special Summoned (easier way to summon here = better already see?) by removing 2 light-type monsters in your graveyard from play. if this card attacks a DEF position monster, and this card's ATK is higher than the DEF of your opponent's DEF position monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's lifepoints.

(we got an easier summoning requirement with a nice 'trample' effect which can put a high ATK score to good use, as nothing i can think of short of like Gate guardian and Valkerion can stand up to it, and how many people use those? exactly, so there we have a vastly improved card you can keep a high ATK and it gains ease of use and an elemental hero bladedge type effect! - oooh nasty!

i mean of course its entirely up to you, everybody has their own preference when it comes to their most used/liked choice of effects (i've always had a soft spot for burn, but my main deck is a chaos one and i'm making my own deck on here based on the cards used by a character in my in-progress fanfic http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-115326.html so yeah at the end of the day its your choice, but i hope i helped out a bit dude! and the artwork really is sweet as a cadbury factory! >W<

Archived