Angel pack in progress....

baligin

this will be an angel set of both light and dark angels. this is what i gots so far. rate and let me know what ya think.PS:im a newb so these are my first cards

267119.jpg

This monsters ATK and DEF are equal to both you and your opponent's life points combined. This creatures ATK/DEF however cannot fall below 2000.

267119.jpg

Ritual summon a monster with "Fallen" in it's name. If you do sacrifice monsters on your side of the field equal or greater than the summoned monster's level.

267119.jpg

choose a light monster on your opponents side of the field, take full control of it and change it's attribute to dark.

267119.jpg

*Divine Angelic Dragon* + *Sairia the Great Angel of Hope*

This card may only be special summoned from your fusion deck by removing the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use *Polymerization*.) This card cannot attack your opponents life points directly. once per turn you can Destroy one angel card on the your side of the field and gain 900 life points.

267119.jpg

267119.jpg

This monster may not attack your opponent's life points directly.

267119.jpg

once per turn you may search your deck for any angel type creature, show it to your opponent and put that card in your hand. If this card is destroyed or removed from play than this effect is no longer usable.

267119.jpg

As long as this field spell card is in play all spirit, angel and demon type creatures cost 1 less tribute to play. Every Light or Dark monster may change their attribute type to the opposing Light/Dark attributes.

(this one is kind of confusing)

267119p.jpg

Activate this trap card when one of your opponent's creatures attacks one of your angels. reduce the attacked angel's DEF by 500 and destroy the attacking monster. your opponent then takes damage equal to the remaining DEF points of your angel.

267119g.jpg

Choose one of your monsters in the graveyard that is level 6 or higher. the selected monster is resurrected on your opponents side of the field in DEF position. Once that card is destroyed you gain 4000 life points. Play this card only during your main phase, once you have played it your opponents next turn begins automatically.

267119.jpg

When Azrael, Simikiel, Matariel, or Sahaqiel are on the field this card gets an +500 ATK and DEF bonus.

oops lol i got the wrong pics on some of them...

ok here are the ones i missed

267119.jpg

267119.jpg

267119s.jpg

Well im a newb too but I think they have promise exept you posted the same picture on "Baligin, Fallen Angel" and im sure you never put "Creature" as part of the discription its always "monster" or "card" You have the same problem with "Raziel"(too many copys) quite a bit of card grammer problems and "Divine Angelic Dragon" is missing a type, If you fix the errors I think they well be good but with the errors id give it a 3/10 :'(

Archived