-Dark Lord Karrion-

Windowlicker

karrionf.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Every time you activate a Spell Card, increase your Life Points by 300. If this card is destroyed by battle, activate 1 of the following effects:

• Randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand
  • Destroy 1 Defense Position monster on the field
  • Increase your Life Points by 700

During each of your End Phases, decrease your Life Points by 500.

Can't really give image credit because I don't know where I found the picture. Got it months ago.

Each time you activate a Spell Card, increase your Life Points by 300. If this card is destroyed by battle, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Randomly discard 2 cards from your opponent's hand

-Destroy 1 monster on the field

-Increase your Life Points by 800

During each End Phase, decrease your Life Points by 100.

Fairness change;

LV = 5

ATK= 1200

DEF= 1000

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card, increase your Life Points by 300. If this card is destroyed by battle, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand

-Destroy 1 Defence Position monster on the field

-Increase your Life Points by 700

During each of your End Phases, decrease your Life Points by 500.

Fairness change;

LV = 5

ATK= 1200

DEF= 1000

There is no way that this should be level 5. So you gain 300 each time your opponent activates a Spell. That puts it at level 2. A destoyed by battle effect? Bump it up to 4.

I'm gonna go with Marvel, simply because he has more experience with OCG.

Fairness change;

LV = 5

ATK= 1200

DEF= 1000

There is no way that this should be level 5. So you gain 300 each time your opponent activates a Spell. That puts it at level 2. A destoyed by battle effect? Bump it up to 4.

I'm gonna go with Marvel' date=' simply because he has more experience with OCG.

[/quote']

OCG has nothing to do with balance.

Fairness change;

LV = 5

ATK= 1200

DEF= 1000

I'm gonna go with Marvel' date=' simply because he has more experience with OCG.

[/quote']

OCG has nothing to do with balance.

O.K.

He's more experienced with balance too :P

Also, in the actual TCG there is more chance a card's gonna be underpowered than overpowered.

Have the Spell card effect first.

Cap Spell Card

Edit: Didn't catch it' date=' but instead of You Gain XXX life points, correct OCG is Increase your Life Points by XXX.

Otherwise I like it.

[/quote']

Why do you keep giving wrong information? "Gain X Life Points" IS correct, and so is "Increase your Life Points by XXX". It's up to you which one you prefer to use.

Archived