Gladiator Beast Coliseum Dragon

Jaymac6565

273586.jpg[/img]

5 Gladiator Beasts + "Gladiator Beast - Coliseum"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) By discarding 1 card, all monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed in battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) You can use this either players turn.

That card will never be able to be summoned....supuosing Gladiator Beast - Colliseum is a monster >.>

THIS IS A 6 MONSTERS CONTACT FUSION THAT WILL NEVER BE PERFORMED DUE TO BE ONLY ABLE TO HAVE 5 MONSTERS ON THE FIELD >.<

To the all noob question....here is another....why old member threads never get comments neither....seee this shows that no one care for this....¬_¬

Picture credit is needed..

Horrible spelling.

Bad ocg.

5/10

The OCG is perfect...

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) By discarding 1 card' date=' all monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed in battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) [b']You can use this either players turn.[/b]

=/

Forget the picture; that's icing on the cake. The card's massively underpowered. Even if it was 5 monsters instead of 6, he has no built-in protection and he's prone to stuff like this happening:

P1: I summon Coliseum Dragon and-

P2: Uh, uh, Torrential Tribute? (or any chainable destruction)

Way to go, you just Raigeki'd yourself, and if you had 5 Gladiator Beasts on the field at once you were probably winning either way. To make matters worse, he doesn't even have the signature GB tag-out effect. This card makes Five God Dragon look decent...

2/10. Fix plzkthxbai.

273586.jpg[/img]

4 Gladiator Beasts + "Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) By discarding 1 card, this monster cannot be destroyed by the effect of magic or trap cards. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or is attacked, you can return this card to the Fusion Deck and summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your deck.

I changed the card a bit and i know that the image is a blue eyes but i have no other image so let it go.

Archived