Divine Ocean Entity - Hydra Dragon Daedalus

New single...Rate!

divineoceanentityhydrad.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by negating the effect and destroying a face-up "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus " you control. Remove 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard to negate an activation of a Spell / Trap Card / Normal Summon or Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card' date=' Trap Card, or Summoned monster.When there are no WATER monsters in your Graveyard, remove this card from play.[/b']

MMM Let me see....

it requires 2 specific cards to be summoned.

it negates Levia's effect in order to be summoned (I can't nuke and summon this)

it removes itself when you run out of WATER monsters from your Graveyard.

it doesn't change Levia's Stats at all

it's a Level 9 (can't be Trade-ined)

It loses its nuke effect.

instead you got

a 2600 Beastick

and a situational solemn effect.

Does it balances it out or.................

At last a decent card, in between the endless mess of attachments...

That card itself looks so real...

In my opinion the pic could be bit better, but is still good...

Really good effect, i think tad bit up'd (atk wise) maybe 2800 would be sufficient...

I don't see 1 ocg error, this card is really really good...

Great job 9.4/10

[align=center]Obsidian Rating

(OCG Fix)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by negating the activation of the effect of "Levia Dragon - Daedalus" and destroying it. By removing 2 WATER monsters in your Graveyard from play, you can negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Trap Card, or the Normal or Special Summon of a monster and destroy it. If no WATER monsters are in your Graveyard, remove this card from play.

(Grading)

OCG - 1.5/2

Picture - 1.5/2

Usefulness - 2/2

Balance - 1/2

Total - 6/8

Grade - B

(Review)

Sea Serpents.....great....super.....excelent....Truely.

Your OCG isn't off by that much. You just need a little trim around the ears. You probably already know, but i'm the OCG Teacher of Duel Academia. PM me if u aren't sure about wording.

The Picture is actually nice. The card actually looks...unusual....i'm assuming this is made with the Downloadable version of the Card Maker?

Simply put, this monster is Solemn Judgment with 8 heads, multiple personalities, and 2600 ATK. A very useful variation of the already incredible "Levia Dragon" group. Normally, this card would be broken. But needing 1 WATER monster in the grave AT ALL TIMES is quite the drawback.

Overall, very nice. I hope to see more.[/align]

Your assuming it right I used the Downloadable version of the Card Maker, since my internet is quite a jabroni and I cvan't make cards whenerver I want T_T

However I use my own templates to make them look better...XD

Thanks for the offering of help I actualy Will need your hep with the second set of my siggy...(right down)...I had serious issues wording it...my mayor problem is my lack of english grammar...XD

Your assuming it right I used the Downloadable version of the Card Maker' date=' since my internet is quite a b**** and I cvan't make cards whenerver I want T_T

However I use my own templates to make them look better...XD

Thanks for the offering of help I actualy Will need your hep with the second set of my siggy...(right down)...I had serious issues wording it...my mayor problem is my lack of english grammar...XD

[/quote']

Ummm.....I can see what I can do I suppose. Not very good with fixing whole sets...for some reason, when I see alot of cards in a set, my attention span shrinks....that's why you only really see the kinds of ratings I do with single cards.

Archived