legendhiro's Card Archive

legendhiro

[align=center]i have decided to re-post all of my sets/decks, so i made this thread to act as a link to all of them i know i'm not one of the great card makers, but i've improved since some of these cards were made, and i just think that they deserve to be seen with their improved effects. if this thread is in the wrong place, please let me know where it belongs so i can have it moved.

links will be listed in the order in which the set was originally completed. Each will be represented by a booster/deck box for that set/deck, as well as the cover card.

now behold...

legendhiro's card archive!!!

2r3k1g1.png

Rise of the Formchangers

k9voza.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This Monster is also treated as a Fairy-type and a Dragon-type. This Monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When you activate "Brightest Realm" you can return 1 Formchanger that you control to your Deck to Special Summon this Monster from your hand or Deck. You can remove six different Field Spell cards in your Graveyard from play to draw cards until you there are 6 cards in your hand. This Monster cannot be targeted by your opponent's Spell or Trap card effects until your second End Phase after this Monster is Summoned. Negate this effect if you do not control a face-up "Brightest Realm". You can only control 1 Formchanger Monster at a time.

120nj0w.png

Space Battle

154661lj4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card can only be Normal Summoned by releasing 3 "Starfighter" Monster. When this card is Normal Summoned place 1 "Deflector Shield Counter" on it. you cannot add more than 4 "Defense Shield Counters" in this way. When your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, place one "Deflector Shield Counter" on this card. At the beginning of each of your Standby Phases, place 1 "Deflector Shield Counter" on this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 x the number of "Deflector Shield Counters" on it. When this card would be destroyed you can remove 1 "Deflector Shield Counter" from it instead. When this card becomes the target of you opponent's Spell or Trap Card effect you can decrease the ATK of this card by 500 to negate the effect and destroy the card.

2dbtt02.png

Legend Toons

154661p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card battles a monster, you can reveal "Right Arm of the Forbidden Toon", "Left Arm of the Forbidden Toon", "Right Leg of the Forbidden Toon" and "Left Leg of the Forbidden Toon" in your hand to your opponent and pay half of your Life Points. If you do, this card's ATK becomes 10,000 and your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

starrynightmd8.jpg

deck box design made by Ryuchan

Starry Night

154661bq1.jpg

o75xn6.png

Chess World

154661n.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This monster can only be Special Summoned when five DARK "Chess" Monsters with different names are removed from play. When this card is summoned you can add one copy of "Chess World" in your Graveyard to your hand. While "Chess World" is face-up on your field, when this monster is targeted for the effect of an opponent's Spell, Trap, or Monster card, you can remove two "Chess" Monsters in your Graveyard from play and lower this monster's ATK by 400 to negate that effect and destroy the card.

ab1hdv.png

Deadly Djinns

154661n.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" and 1 "Ancient Lamp" you control. When this monster is Summoned, add 1 "Three Wishes" from your Deck to your hand.

2lkcwuv.png

Legend Singles

154661i.jpg

splice by me.

recolor by the amazing ⌡Ğǿkậ ńǿ Řŷµµ⌠

[spoiler=Effect]

"Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" + "Dark Magician"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material monsters. This card's Type is also treated as Dragon. When this card is Summoned, you can remove any number of Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play to place the same number of Spell Counters on this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 400 for each Spell Counter on it. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell cards. When a Dragon-Type monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard place 1 Spell Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to return one set card to the top of its owner's Deck.

all images were found on either google images or photobucket (unless otherwise noted). image credit goes to the individual owners. i claim no ownership over the images used.[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived