My new LIGHT card

Shocked

[align=center]f40nyu.jpg

Lore

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 LIGHT monster card you control on the field and pay 500 Life Points. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can Special Summon "Scholar Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 250/DEF 0) on your deck to the field in Defense Position. As long as this card remains face-up in the field, all of LIGHT monster(s) you controls on the field gains 200 ATK and DEF. As long as this card remains Defense Position on the field, decrease all of DARK monster(s) of your opponent's controls ATK by 400. When this card is destroys a monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Scholar Token" on the field in Defense Position. When this card is successfully destroyed and sent into the Graveyard, all of your "Scholar Token destroyed by this card's effect.[/align]

IMG Credit : deviant Art

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 LIGHT monster card you control and paying 500 Life Points. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can Summon 1 "Scholar Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 250/DEF 0) to you side of the field in Defense Position (Scholar Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon). While this card is face-up on the field, all LIGHT monster(s) you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. When this card is in Defense Position, decrease the ATK of all DARK monster(s) on your opponent's side of the field by 400. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Summon 1 "Scholar Token" to your side of the field in Defense Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard, remove from play all "Scholar Token(s)" you control.

Just looking around. ^^ -> Ignore (I was just scribbling)

I liked that card better in holo:)

8.2/10

Archived