Yugioh Card Maker Program

kiersere

Question

Hi, I am aware of the Yugioh Card Maker application as I used to have it but is there any thought or in fact someone making one at the moment with all the features of the current one. If there is can I ask if the following features could be put in (If it would be too difficult then no worries):

1. The ability to add a picture but then resize and tweak it (also move it's position) inside the program. So Maybe choose it to remain the same size but you move the picture and show the parts of it you want in the frame.

2. A Library-like thing. Sort of like the current one with the Save to Set but instead a seperate window where you can go through all your cards on the Left Panel (Maybe separated into the different sets/and a button to switch to just card-type categories) and a preview of the card in the middle with all the information on the right.

3. The main window with all the options basically exactly the same as the online one. (Mainly cause I think it looks cool anyway.)

Just A few sergestions...

(I have made a fake one to show you the ideas.)

Main Window

Direct Link

mainwindow.png

Short Link

ImageShack Short Link Here

Library Window

Direck Link

librarywindow.png

Short Link

ImageShack Short Link Here

What do you think? Id love opinions too.

I credit the following:

Windows Vista Window Frame

Notepad's File and Edit Tool Bar

Adobe CS4 Fireworks Undo/Redo Button

Yugioh-Card.com Address Bar Icon

Yugioh Card Maker.net Address Bar Icon

Yugioh Card Frames

If no-one is I'd love it if someone could.

Anyway Hope this could become a actual application it would be well cool.

Kieran

20 answers to this question

There really is no point in having an Online/Offline Card Maker. When you can just access the site yourself...

Well,it should be faster opening it

but maybe it should be updated so it has all the new options like you said,and then make a option that allows you to download the saved cards into the program and (hopefully) being able to update your card sets with the program,it might require the internet but it should only take a few seconds compared to the online one

i support this

Guest Fake Apology

This is perfect. Why don't you PM YCMaker or Falling Pizza your idea? Don't worry, Falling Pizza may appear in the list as a super moderator but he also has access to Admin Control Panel. Plus he's more active than YCMaker so he might implement that quickly, if at all. But in case you would like to work with a Support List, know I'm in.;)

Guest Fake Apology

Whats the Support List? By the way Go Link - I LOVE Legend of Zelda

You make a support list and add people who support your idea, and if you reach a certain number, you PM it and then YCMaker decides if it can be implemented. The number of supporters plays a considerable role, it shows how many people are interested in your suggestion/idea.

Also, I'm really glad to know you like The Legend of Zelda too.:D

There really is no point in having an Online/Offline Card Maker. When you can just access the site yourself...

Some of us might not have access at times ie. why we want the OFFLINE mode Sherlock.

Captain Obvious, I said we already have a OFFLINE Mode.

If you can't get ONLINE, then a OFFLINE/ONLINE Mode, is obsolete. Think about.

No internet - No Online Mode.

Leave the site to online, leave the program to offline.

Some of us might not have access at times ie. why we want the OFFLINE mode Sherlock.

Captain Obvious' date=' I said we already have a OFFLINE Mode.

If you can't get ONLINE, then a OFFLINE/ONLINE Mode, is obsolete. Think about.

No internet - No Online Mode.

Leave the site to online, leave the program to offline.

[/quote']

I think Cyber meant that our internet might be down for a few hours or days and when we have internet,we can import our saved cards data so you can edit it offline while you have no internet and use the site when you do

Can you print these cards?

Yes In the File Menu I was Planning A Print Card Option. Once there you could then select how many you want per page, up to about 8 per page. Also there is another option for Print Certain Cards... Basically all the same but you choose the cards that go in each part of the paper. I design its look later to give you the idea.

Archived