.:| Mage of Chaos |:.

Enrise

Mage of Chaos

DARK

Level: -8

Spellcaster / Dark Synchro / Effect

Effect:

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster + 3 face-up Dark Fiend-type monsters

Once per turn, you can discard 2 Fiend-type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard, and activate the following effects:

• This card cannot be destroyed by Spell, Trap, of Monster Effects for the remainder of the Duel.
  • This card gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each Fiend-type monster in the Graveyard.
  • If this card is the only card on your side of the field, this card may attack twice until the End Phase.

ATK: 2500 / DEF: 2500

------------

I haven't made a card in a long time, so I want to get back into it, so my OCG may be quite off, so, don't even remind me of that. Just, make the fixes, or rate on what you think, or comment on it. Just don't spam ;)

Correct Fix:

Mage of Chaos

DARK

Level: 8

Spellcaster / Dark Synchro / Effect

Effect:

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster + 3 face-up Dark Fiend-type monsters

Once per turn, you may discard 2 Fiend-type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard, and activate the following effects:

This card cannot be destroyed by Spell, Trap, of Monster Effects for the remainder of the Duel.

This card gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each Fiend-type monster in the Graveyard.If this card is the only card on your side of the field, this card may attack twice until the End Phase.

ATK: 2500 / DEF: 2500

The rest is perfect.

Um if I am correct' date=' you are saying that only the Duel part was wrong, everything else is right?

[/quote']

Yes.

Well, just in case, no offense or anything, but I want more people to look at it, just to be more on the safe side. But to think I got it 99% right. Well, I'll make the fix now, thanks for the help.

It's level -8, but it requires that you add 3 DARK Fiends to your negative effort, makes it kinda hard to reach -8, doesn't it? Also, you have to spend 5 monsters on this guy. He seems rather weak for what you have to put into him. Also, he seems to be Fiend support, but he's a Spellcaster. I don't get that. It seems fine, but I don't think it's worth the effort. Make it a normal dark synchro without the 3 added fiends.

It's level -8' date=' but it requires that you add 3 DARK Fiends to your negative effort, makes it kinda hard to reach -8, doesn't it? Also, you have to spend 5 monsters on this guy. He seems rather weak for what you have to put into him. Also, he seems to be Fiend support, but he's a Spellcaster. I don't get that. It seems fine, but I don't think it's worth the effort. Make it a normal dark synchro without the 3 added fiends.

[/quote']

Just, when I was about to make the card too.

It actually isn't hard to reach a level -8 really <.< What, make it a level -2 or something.

It's level -8' date=' but it requires that you add 3 DARK Fiends to your negative effort, makes it kinda hard to reach -8, doesn't it? Also, you have to spend 5 monsters on this guy. He seems rather weak for what you have to put into him. Also, he seems to be Fiend support, but he's a Spellcaster. I don't get that. It seems fine, but I don't think it's worth the effort. Make it a normal dark synchro without the 3 added fiends.

[/quote']

Just, when I was about to make the card too.

It actually isn't hard to reach a level -8 really <.< What, make it a level -2 or something.

No, just don't make it so you have to add the levels of 3 Fiends into your synchro mixture. Having to have the 3 additional fiends makes the only feasable combination to make this is a level 12 dark tuner and 4 level 1 Fiend non-tuners. After going through all that effort it doesn't seem worth it. Just take out the part that says "+ 3 Face-up Dark Fiend Monsters"

Archived