[spoiler=Tin]

~ To Come

[spoiler=Deck]

~ To Come

[spoiler=Set]

[spoiler=Serernade Player - Violin : GOS-EN:000]

23658.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Serenade Player" (except "Serenade Player - Violin") card from your Deck, to your hand. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to activate the effect of 1 "Composition" Spell Card in your Graveyard.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

Photobucket (Don't have the username).

[spoiler=Serenade Player - Viola: GOS-EN:001]

23658m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned, you can send this card to the Graveyard to return 1 "Musical Theory" card in your Graveyard, to your hand. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower"Serenade Player" card from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck. You cannot Synchro Summon the turn this effect was activated.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

Photobucket (Don't have the username).

[spoiler=Musical Theory - Crescendo : GOS-EN:002]

23658c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card only be activated if you control 1 or more "Serenade - Player" cards. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Forte Counter on this card. For each Forte Counter on this card, increase the ATK of monsters you control by 200. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Forte Counters on this card to remove 2 cards in your opponent's Graveyard from play. When this card is destroyed, the ATK of all monsters you control become 0 until your opponent's next End Phase.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

~ Chidori

[spoiler=Instrumento - Violino Presto: GOS-EN:003]

23658.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can only be equipped to a "Serenade Player" card. The card equipped with this card is unaffected by Trap Cards. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Instrumento" card from your Deck, to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. The added card cannot be activated this turn.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

Deviantart

[/align]

very realistic better then me >_> ohwells =P realistic cards is just one stage I am not at yet =P moving on i cant see any ocg errors no undecent pics you have img credit not a fake edition so considering their is nothing wrong 10/10 (im not the kind of person that gives 10's out randomly) =P be honored xD nah i just wanted to express my opinion on these cards my 1st stage was posting photogrophy on general my 2nd was having a hit pop culture card thread that is unique my third step is achiving this level ¬_¬ im alonnng way off so Ill keep practicinng (to much pepsi im hyper sorry =S)

First card requires spell cards in the graveyard to mainly use its effect >_> It is decent. I like how the second one brings out level monsters that made it OP for synchro summon, but the last line made it a little better. Most monsters do not stay on the field for a long period, so I want to see more later. The spell is fine I guess, support for a bit, but I don't see how it can be useful depending what your opponent is running, also the 0 ATK seems fine with it. Also if you are wondering why I am on >_> I had so free time tonight.

I LUV THESE CARDS!!!!!!!! *tackles ~Chidori* lol. Sorry. I'm a musician and totoally into music and now I'm finally seeing someone carry on my dreams of a series of music cards...I LUV YOU!!! lol. (Sorry...I'm tired...and when I'm tired I'm very loopy/hyper. lol)

Archived