First post please rate them!!if it wrong the tell how to do please

Zeaux

In a really i did this cards a two months ago

but i lost mi email and cannot active my acount XD

so i did other just to this site

There are some cards from the set that i made tomorrow

i will post others i am leaving the bests from competitions!

256602.jpg256602.jpg

Effect: If this monster battles it cannot attack during the your next turn. Once per turn by discarding one card from your hand you can select one monster on your opponent side of the field and take control of it but it cannot attack. During the end phase after that effect destroy the monster and inflict damage equal to the half of the monster DEF to both players.

256602x.jpg256602.jpg256602o.jpg

Effect:This card can attack your oponent directly only one time on the duel. If you use this effect your oponent can attack you directly with one monster on him side of the field. If this card attack with a ATK higher than DEF of the monster inflict the difference to your oponent life points.

256602o.jpg256602p.jpg

Effect:Discard one card from your hand to active the effect of this card. Select one vampire monster on your side of the field and equip this card to the selected moster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the selected monster by 200 points during each of your stanbly. After your 4 end phase after the activation of this effect destroy the equipped monster and inflict direct damage to your life equal to the half of the ATK of the monster. If "Blood Moon" is on the field after that effect return this card to your hand.

256602.jpg256602.jpg256602.jpg

Effect:This card cannot tribute summoned. This card can only be special summoned by tributing one "Zeaux, The Shadow vampire" and one other monster on your side of the field. By removing one card from your hand or deck from play this card can attack twice. Also if this card attack a monster in defense mode destroy the monster and inflict the difference to your oponent life points.

256602f.jpg256602.jpg

Effect:As long "Blood Moon" is on youer side of the field this card is unafected by your oponent spell and trap cards. If you have "Black Moon" on your side of the field this card cannot be destroyed by battle also if you have 3 vampire monster (except this card) on your side of the field this monster can attack your oponent directly.

256602.jpg256602p.jpg

I brazilian so here the hour is 20:10 and im tired

so y will just post a piece of the set.

[*]My Card favorite card

256602.jpg

Sorry i didn't know

but thank's anyway

for rated my cards

and can you please

tell me how do i do

pack for the cards?

i'm from brazil so don't