Wizards and Chimeras Set!!! (Imcomplete)

Zeaux

It's from a set that i'm doing

but i am new and from brazil

so i dont now much things here

so if on of yous can tell me how to do

booster packs i will give so much thanks

256602r.jpg

effect:This card can be special summoned from your hand if you have a Dark Wizard monster on your side of the field. One time during your main phase you can discard one card from the top of your deck to destroy one monster on the field. Increase the ATK of all Chimera monsters on the field by 300.

256602p.jpg256602.jpg

256602d.jpg

effect:The atribute of this card is treated as LIGTH and DARK also increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each DARK monster on the field and DEF by 400 for each LIGTH monster on the field (Except this card). Once per turn you can select one monster on the field except this card and inflict direct damage to both players equal to the half of the ATK of the monster.

256602i.jpg256602y.jpg

256602o.jpg

effect:This card cannot be normal summoned. This card can only be special summoned by the effect of 'Bird Rune'. One time per turn select one card on your oponent field, if it's magic swich the control of the card with one of your magic cards, if monster remove it from game for 3 turns and if trap destroy it. This card cannot be destroyed by a magic or trap card.

256602f.jpg256602u.jpg

256602yrh.jpg

effect:If this card is defense mode it cannot be destriyed also when this card attack return this card to defense mode. If this card destroy a monster special summon two 'Mini Earth Chimera Token' (ATK/500 DEF/0 those tokens cannot be destroyed if it's in attack position).

256602w.jpg256602odx.jpg

256602ung.jpg

effect:This card can only be summoned if you have a card with 'Wizard' in it's name on your side of the field. Your oponent cannot attack a 'Wizard' monster if this card is on your oponent side of the field. Increase the ATK of a 'Chimera' monster on the field by 300 each time that a 'Wizard' monster succefuly use a effect. This card can be special summoned from your hand if a EARTH monster succefuly use a effect.

256602i.jpg

effect:This card can only be summoned if you have a card with 'Wizard' in it's name on your side of the field. Your oponent cannot attack a 'Wizard' monster if this card is on your oponent side of the field. If this card attack a defense position monster, destroy the monster and inflict direct damage to your oponent equal the half of the DEF monster destroyed. This card can be special summoned from your hand by discarding two cards from your hand if you have a Earth Wizard on your side of the field.

i will post the rest after but

can anyone please tell me how to do

booster packs?

Credits goes to:Deviantart

BUMP

BUMP

Archived