Blue Eyes Darkness Dragon

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]

Image Credit: Google

HOLO: Me

168497qjp.jpg

This card's name is also treated as "Blue Eyes White Dragon". This card cannot be destroyed by card effects except it's own. When this card battles a monster, activate 1 of the following effects depending on the Attribute of the monster it's battling: LIGHT - Destroy this card. DARK - This card gains 200 ATK during Damage Calculation only. WIND - Decrease the DEF of this card by 100 for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. FIRE - Your opponent randomly discards 1 card. WATER - This card cannot declare an attack until the End Phase of your next turn. EARTH - If this card destroys a monster in battle, this card can attack twice in a row. In that case, halve the ATK of this card during Damage Calculation only.

Rate, CnC.

[/align]

[align=center]Obsidian Rating

(OCG Fix)

This card's name is also treated as "Blue Eyes White Dragon". This card cannot be destroyed by card effects except it's own. When this card battles a monster, activate 1 of the following effects depending on the Attribute of the monster it's battling: LIGHT - Destroy this card. DARK - This card gains 200 ATK during Damage Calculation only. WIND - Decrease the DEF of this card by 100 for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. FIRE - Your opponent randomly discards 1 card. WATER - This card cannot declare an attack until the End Phase of your next turn. EARTH - If this card destroys a monster in battle, this card can attack twice in a row. In that case, halve the ATK of this card during Damage Calculation only.

(Grading)

OCG - 1/2

Picture - .5/2

Usefulness - 1/2

Balance - 2/2

Total - 4.5/8

Grade - C++

(Review)

It's a nice try. This dragon doesn't afraid of anything. But it's not good enough. (Know this: You're the first person to recieve a "++" rating from me.)

Your OCG (Like many other members) isn't all that bad. It just needs a little touch up. I am the OCG Teacher for Duel Academia (Siggy), and I would be happy to assist in any problems regarding OCG. Just PM me.

Picture is overused. Seriously. Nothing more to say.

This card is actually quite versatile. But considering most people now a days run Light (Lightsworn) or Water (Coelacanth Synchro), this Dragon wouldn't be worth summoning. Considering the fact that it's Drawbacks seem to outweigh it's benefits, this card is balanced in my opinion.

Overall....it's nice, but try a little harder next time. Especially pic hunting :P[/align]

Archived