What happens when spelcaster and dragon are mixed?

bighope

I only have one card today and i haven’t made a card in a wile and i don’t care about OCG errors unless you specifically point them out. I may change its effect so don’t get so hyper dipper about how op it is. Now i wont your opposition and will except your criticism with pride.

220623.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Dragon-Type monsters whose combined Levels are equal to 10 and whose combined ATK are equal to 5000 or more. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate any card effect. If this monster attacks your opponent directly, it is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

What do you think?

http://www.imeem.com/groups/PhhqtF4I,all-system-ready-lets-go/forums/K0hzediR/JqNhxtq5/project-guiness-book-of-longest-anime-music-playlist-gbolamp-the-devil-project/

sorry i forgot image credit hears a link.

Correct OCG: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Dragon-Type monsters whose combined Levels are equal to 10 and whose combined ATK are equal to 5000 or more. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate any card effect. If this monster attacks your opponent directly, it is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

Archived