Returner Set. View, Rate, Fix!

Wuu.

[align=center]I just started on making these cards and they had a pretty good feeling to me, here they are.

(Sorry about the Vanillas, just needed to make it like a realistic set)[/align]

All images are from www.Magicdeckvortex.com

78284.jpg78284c.jpg78284.jpg78284a.jpg78284o.jpg78284.jpg78284g.jpg78284.jpg78284l.jpg78284d.jpg

78284.jpg78284c.jpg78284.jpg78284a.jpg78284o.jpg78284.jpg78284g.jpg78284.jpg78284l.jpg

[spoiler=Unreadable Grammar]Revealing Smash Ogre: There can only be 1 "Revealing Smash Ogre" on your side of the field, if there are more "Revealing Smash Ogre's" you control you must pay 800 Life Points. If your opponent Sets a monster he/she must reveal it, you must battle that monster with this card (damage calculation isn't aplied).

rate/hate/fix

I see' date=' it should say "The controller of the monster who is Equipped with this card must discard 1 card."

And i'm working on the bounding card, just you wait.

[/quote']

yup

Instead of having on Revealing Smash Ogre

"If your opponent Sets a monster he/she must reveal it, you must battle that monster with this card (damage calculation isn't applied)."

change it to this

If your opponent Sets a monster he/she must flip it face up. If the DEF of the monster is lower than the ATK of this card, destroy that monster.

It is quite confusing with the "battle" thing outside of the battle phase. The corrected effect clears things up a bit whilst still having the same effect

My mistake, I did not see...

Oh well, I like how the cards are done like for instance Double Personality & Cycle of Spiritualism.

Mindless Haunting is a bit odd but interesting none the less, now this might be a bad example but target Legendary Fisherman with this, its +300 LP per a turn and with an extra one out on same creature along with Mage Power its a satisfying +1500 ATK, but thats just me.

Thanks, with double personality i actually followed the name and it ended with this.

As said in post #4, i forgot to add "The controller of the monster who is Equipped with this card must discard 1 card."

Any other comments? (I could really use OCG fixes!)

Archived